Planned Perfectly Hudson Valley

Lagrangeville, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Typical Price

Hello and thank you for visiting the Planned Perfectly Hudson Valley storefront.

Wedding planning is where it all began for us, offering Day-Of-Coordination to couples who want to relax and enjoy friends and family on their special day! In time, we saw a need to expand our talents into the world of flower arranging and after several years, have never looked back.

In order to fulfill the unique style and vision of our clients, we pair with local florists and flower vendors that have proven to be the best in the business. Whether you are up on your flower knowledge or need assistance, we are here to guide and suggestively recommend options based on your vision and color pallette.

Rustic, traditional, modern or classic, your wedding is all about you and your individual style. The ultimate goal of Planned Perfectly Hudson Valley is to provide personalized assistance that specifically fit the needs of our couples & their venue.

Day Of Coordination may be a service you have not considered, but when all is said and done, couples are grateful and say this service made all the difference ... having PPHV as the go-to person on the day of their wedding allowed them to be focused on the moment.

There is no obligation to hire both floral design and coordination, however, discounts will be offered when reserving both services.

We'd love to hear from you. Send an inquiry through wedding wire, visit our website Plannedperfectlyhv.com or email us at info@plannedperfectlyhv.com with a brief description of how we may help. Inspirational pictures are always welcome!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$110

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$115

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Samantha Married on 04/29/2022

Beautiful flowers

Ali and Michelle brought my vision to life on my wedding day. they did a beautiful job with the flower arrangements, bouquets, arch, and all of our other requests. They were also willing and able to help with the rest of set up for the venue. They were both very kind and easy to work with, even for our last minute changes. I highly recommend Planned Perfectly, they do an awesome job.
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing experience

I couldn't be happier with our experience with Ali and Michelle at Planned Perfectly. They were so helpful in helping us brainstorm the flower design/aesthetic for our wedding and did an amazing job translating my vague ideas into a beautiful design that really suited us. They also were great at helping us source decor that would look great with the flowers and overall theme. It was a joy to work with them and would highly recommend their services!
    Kelly H. Married on 10/25/2021

Our flowers were perfect!!

Finding a florist was a TASK but I was so happy I ended up finding Planned Perfectly through the process. I was able to do a phone call consultation with Ali to go through my Pinterest board so she can get a feel for our vision. The flowers were magical! Exactly what I wanted and I learned the name of my favorite rose (black magic) without specifying it. Ali was professional and approachable through out the whole process and I felt very taken care of.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

11 photos · 07/18/2020
  • Brit & Albert
    25 photos · 09/14/2019

Lagrangeville Lagrangeville, NY, 12540
Location of (Planned Perfectly Hudson Valley)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding