Troy, MI 48085 Map · Phone number

About PlanIT Now! Events

PlanIT Now Events is a company that was developed from a passion to make other peoples dreams a reality. It is my inspiration to plan and coordinate the event of your dreams. My education, work experience and personal knowledge blend together to provide you with the most dedicated and professional planner.

I am a local Graduate of Oakland University with a Bachelors degree in Communications and a minor in Public Relations. From my PR internship at the Detroit Zoo I was provided with numerous event planning experiences, including black-tie affairs, social non-profit events, childrens group activities and media spotlights.

With my current media company I have also worked as an event planner where I was in charge of event coordination for multiple media publications that took place all over the country. I have successfully coordinated events from San Diego to Syracuse, from Phoenix to Chicago. I am effective, dedicated, detail oriented, and passionate about this work!

If you have any questions or would like to discuss your ideas for an upcoming event, please contact me. I look forward to making your dreams for your next event a reality.

pinevents@gmail.com

Table set-up
98bbddeac9cbee56 1529393093 6c6861135d105ef8 1529393091 6ef6beafe075808e 152939

2 Reviews for PlanIT Now! Events

Kristin · Married on 05/14/2011

We hired Jessica from PlanIT Now Events to be our day-of coordinator and could not have been happier! She did a spectacular job. A couple days before the wedding we met with her to discuss the details of the wedding. From that point on I had complete trust that she understood and would execute everything exactly the way I wanted (something I usually have a VERY hard time doing!) It felt amazing to not worry about the details on our wedding day. She handled every little thing that came up while we had fun. I highly recommend her!! :)

Sent on 06/30/2011

amber · Married on 09/04/2011

It was fantastic to work with Jessica as the day of coordinator. she gave great advice, followed my direction and most importantly, took control of the party to make it run smoothly. being an event professional, I could have handled all the minor things that came up, but I wouldn't have had fun. Jessica managed the ceremony and reception with a matter of fact attitude and graceful demeanor.

Sent on 10/12/2011

PlanIT Now! Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of PlanIT Now Events to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• E.C. Campbell Photography
    E.C. Campbell Photography Wedding Photographers

jessica is one of the most organized, talented and creative individuals that i have ever known. everything she does comes from the heart. if you are looking for a wedding planner, jessica can plan you a wedding that will knock your socks off!!

• Troy, 48085 See on map