490 Plandome Road, Manhasset, NY 11030 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Plandome Paperie

Plandome Paperie is family owned and operated full service wedding invitation boutique in the heart of beautiful downtown Manhasset, New York. We have been serving the invitation and fine stationery needs of the North Shore of Long Island and surrounding areas since 1990. Our goal is to assist our customers in celebrating their significant life events. Our knowledgeable consultants provide excellent, personalized service. They will listen to your needs and help guide you to the perfect invitation for your special event. In addition, we specialize in Fine Stationery, Wedding Programs and Calligraphy services.

At Plandome Paperie our dedicated staff will guide you every step of the way to make you experience as stress free and enjoyable as possible. We will guide you in to choose the perfect invitation or help you design a custom one. (Our specialty!) Our consultants are all graphic designers. They are experts in proper wording and etiquette and will complete your order with hand or computer calligraphy addressing. We offer all printing processes including enraving, thermography, letterpress and lithography.

We also offer a full line of accessories including programs, menus, direction cards and place cards. Stop in anytime or call for an appointment.

PlandomePaperiInvites033
PlandomePaperiInvites033
PlandomePaperieOrangeLogocopyWW
PlandomePaperiInvites003

3 Reviews for Plandome Paperie

Maria at Plandome Paperie is abosolutely AMAZING. She has excellent taste and provides valuable feedback. It was a pleasure to work with her. I highly recommend using her for wedding invitations/church programs/etc.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Ashley · Married on 12/21/2013

For my upcoming winter wedding, I looked online at a number of websites and sent away for several samples but wasn't happy with anything that I saw. I was worried that my invitations would be smudgy, spelled wrong or in a word: disastrous. A coworker recommended Plandome Paperie and I could not have been happier. We were met with personal service as soon as my fiancé and I walked in the door (late as usual which was not a problem!). We were shown sample after beautiful sample and Amanda worked tirelessly to help two picky yet indecisive people find amazing invitations that were in our price range. My invitations are just what I was looking for and they are beyond beautiful. I highly recommend any bride looking for gorgeous invitations to visit Amanda and Plandome Paperie!

Sent on 10/19/2013

0.4
      0.5

My mom and I went to look at Wedding invitations and the lady that was supposed to be attending to us kept us waiting half hour then after that instead of sitting down with us she showed us a few invitations. Not only was she completely off for what I was asking for she continued to tell me that she didn't think we would be interested in Crane & Co. invitations. I understand that Crane & Co. invitations are expensive. She was judging a book by its cover. Too bad for her because we had $$$ to spend. Unless you want to be snubbed GO ELSEWHERE!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Plandome Paperie's reply:

We have examined this matter further, and unfortunately this client might have had a bad experience due to a difficult staffing situation on the day of her visit. One of our salespeople went home sick and the other was left in the store alone. She was finishing up with a customer, and though she apologized to the bride, the new client had to unfortunately wait while she completed the transaction.

After looking over our in-store sample book of various invitations, the bride explained that she needed something lacy and with ribbons. Our salesperson concluded that Crane & Co. did not have an invitation that would meet this need, and therefore made other suggestions. I can assure you that this is the only reason why or why not certain selections were shown.

While we make our very best efforts to accommodate the desires of our potential and current clientele, it is not always possible to fill their needs. Often, this can lead to a negative experience. This particular bride looked through more than ten invitation books and only marked one as a possibility.

We're extremely sorry that this customer was dissatisfied with her experience.

Plandome Paperie Pricing

Plandome Paperie Price Rates

Plandome Paperie FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography

• 490 Plandome Road Manhasset, 11030 See on map