Pixiewed

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Pixiewed captures the heart and soul of photography. Specializing in weddings and engagements, he offers stunning pictures that will leave you breathless. Melvin works not only with professionalism but with a friendly attitude that makes each photo session personalized. With over 50 weddings under his belt, his skills are sharpened so that no special moment is missed.

With a care for detail that others don't often notice, a personalization to each shoot, and the ability to shoot great quality pictures without disrupting the event, Melvin's creative passion for photography is outstanding. With moments that last forever in his beautiful pictures, he offers quality work at a fraction of other photographers. His love for photography really shows and will continue to in all the future work to come.

• Asian-owned

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sha T. Getting married on 03/10/2023

Engagement Session

My fiance and I worked with Melvin for our engagement pictures. Melvin was funny, full of energy, and easy to work with. Melvin really utilized the whole park and took his time with us. He paid attention to details like lighting, shadows, and natural props. Melvin gave pointers, positive feedback, and also took our suggestions. We appreciate him driving up from Houston to a place of our choice. We also appreciate the quick turn around of the photos. The pictures looked great!! We look forward to working with Melvin's team for our big day. Thank you Melvin
    Kyle G. Married on 10/21/2022

Best photographer ever!!

They did such an amazing job with our wedding!! They were truly a one stop shop, they did our photography, videography and photo booth! After the wedding they sent us all of the photos and videos on a hard drive for us to keep! We loved having them capture all of the moments for our special day!
    Edna R. Married on 08/27/2022

The Best Decision

If you haven't hired videography for your event, this is your sign to hire Pixiewed. Melvin and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with. The package I purchased included a drone along with the videographer. I was sad and anxious when he told me it could take 4-16 weeks to get my videos. WELL... to my complete and wonderful surprise, Melvin sends me the video link TODAY! Just 2 weeks after my wedding. You might think if we got the work back so quickly that it may not be great, but you would be wrong!
    I cried when I saw the highlights video. I've watched it several times. All the best moments were beautifully captured and pieced together, including the voice over of our vows. Even my bridesmaids and MIL complemented the video.
    I've heard horror stories about other videographers, but I am so so so happy I trusted Pixiewed to capture my wedding. I can't thank Melvin and team enough for their amazing work.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

PIXIEWED PIXIEWED Photo Booths

Based in New York City and Los Angeles, Melvin captures the heart and soul of photography. Specializing in weddings and engagements, he offers stunning pictures that will leave you breathless. Melvin works not only with professionalism but with a friendly attitude that makes each photo session personalized. With over 50 weddings under his belt, his skills are sharpened so that no special moment is missed. Added with the several award he has won, such as the International Society of Wedding Photographers and the Fearless Photographers award, his talented adaptability to environment and movement allows him to take photos that will always have the customer coming away from the experience with heartfelt pictures that never let them down. With a care for detail that others don’t often notice, a personalization to each shoot, and the ability to shoot great quality pictures without disrupting the event, Melvin’s creative passion for photography is outstanding. With moments that last forever in his beautiful pictures, he offers quality work at a fraction of other photographers. His love for photography really shows and will continue to in all the future work to come.

6900 Broadway San Antonio, TX, 78209