Pink Door Events

Ellison Bay, WI View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Pink Door Events is a wedding and event planning company serving Northeast Wisconsin with a focus on Door County destination weddings.

We are now offering mobile bartending services! Our vintage caravan bar and pallet bar are available for rent for your next event!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,850

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Message vendor

• Lindsey
    Lindsey K. Married on 09/24/2021

Perfect wedding planner

Rachel was SO amazing to work with. Planning a wedding from 13 hours away can be hard. She made the process so easy. From the beginning of planning and throughout the wedding day, she helped it run smoothly. We can’t thank her enough for all her work.
  • Karley
    Karley R. Married on 10/03/2020

Hire her already!

My husband and I got married 10.3.2020 and hired Rachel to be our event planner. I think to this day my husband would agree with me that hiring her was our best investment for our wedding day. Not only was she extremely knowledgeable when it came to door county vendors but also for anything wedding related. Things I had no idea I needed to plan for she helped guide me. She exceeded our expectations and we could not recommend her more!
    The day of our wedding we were planning on getting married outside & at 2pm that day we had to pivot and move the ceremony indoors. If Rachel hadn't been there I'm not sure I would've even known that the rain radar had shifted and we needed to make some changes fast. At that point I didn't expect a ton as our flowers/decor were already set up outside, I was just ready to be married! Rachel worked her magic and was able to set up the ceremony space of our dreams indoors. I was thrilled to see what she had done with the space as we had never even done a walk through inside.
    2020 threw us a lot of curve balls in the wedding planning process and Rachel was a step ahead the entire time. She was so helpful and communicative throughout the entire process. I felt like I gained a friend and I was thrilled to have someone on my side who understood my vision and then was able to execute it like she did. I'm honestly sad our wedding is over because for someone like myself who dislikes planning, Rachel made the process fun and easy. We couldn't recommend her more. If you're thinking about hiring an event planner, hire Pink Door Events! I promise you won't regret it! Thank you Rachel!
  • Carlee
    Carlee Married on 08/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planner in all of door county!

My husband and I had our wedding a week ago and we hired Rachel to do our wedding planning. We are familiar with door county but we needed someone to give us suggestions on vendors. Rachel did this and more.Rachel makes your dream wedding become a reality. She helped us pick the best vendors who really fit into the life style and people we like to surround ourselves with. She not only keeps your best interest in mind when reading contracts but she is there no matter what for any questions you may have about vendors or even to just bounce ideas back and forth with. She offers a really cute and convenient bar caravan that can be rented. Sadly we did not get to use this but would have loved to. She kept us organized and sent us plenty of reminders and timelines so that we never fell behind. Come wedding day I could not be more grateful for her. She did all the setting up for me. We did not have to worry about anything. She kept everyone on schedule and dealt with all the vendors. I credit Rachel for my flawless wedding. I would 100% recommend Rachel. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner but she is a great friend to have by your side at your dream wedding in Door County!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

10590 Country Walk Dr. Ellison Bay, WI, 54234
9204211278
Location of (Pink Door Events)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding