10590 Country Walk Dr., Ellison Bay, WI 54234 Map · Phone number

About Pink Door Events

Pink Door Events is a wedding and event planning company serving Northeast Wisconsin with a focus on Door County destination weddings.

We are now offering mobile bartending services! Our vintage caravan bar and pallet bar are available for rent for your next event!

Follow Pink Door Events on

freshcoast 2018 423 51 1011617 v1
janinekyle 023003 51 1011617 160678864045216
janinekyle 01396 51 1011617 160678860250009
abbyjohn 07219 51 1011617 160678856558112
abbyjohn 08540 51 1011617 160678848767950
abbyjohn 08078 51 1011617 160678840677540
Pink Door Events
door county wedding photographer newport state park wedding 378 51 1011617 158096620557589
Pink Door Events
door county wedding photographer newport state park wedding 468 51 1011617 158096623579683
Pink Door Events
door county wedding photographer newport state park wedding 375 51 1011617 158096619674349
camrach2017 59 copy 51 1011617

5 Reviews for Pink Door Events

• Karley

Karley Russert · Married on 10/03/2020

Hire her already!

My husband and I got married 10.3.2020 and hired Rachel to be our event planner. I think to this day my husband would agree with me that hiring her was our best investment for our wedding day. Not only was she extremely knowledgeable when it came to door county vendors but also for anything wedding related. Things I had no idea I needed to plan for she helped guide me. She exceeded our expectations and we could not recommend her more!
    The day of our wedding we were planning on getting married outside & at 2pm that day we had to pivot and move the ceremony indoors. If Rachel hadn't been there I'm not sure I would've even known that the rain radar had shifted and we needed to make some changes fast. At that point I didn't expect a ton as our flowers/decor were already set up outside, I was just ready to be married! Rachel worked her magic and was able to set up the ceremony space of our dreams indoors. I was thrilled to see what she had done with the space as we had never even done a walk through inside.
    2020 threw us a lot of curve balls in the wedding planning process and Rachel was a step ahead the entire time. She was so helpful and communicative throughout the entire process. I felt like I gained a friend and I was thrilled to have someone on my side who understood my vision and then was able to execute it like she did. I'm honestly sad our wedding is over because for someone like myself who dislikes planning, Rachel made the process fun and easy. We couldn't recommend her more. If you're thinking about hiring an event planner, hire Pink Door Events! I promise you won't regret it! Thank you Rachel!

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Carlee

Carlee · Married on 08/29/2020

Best wedding planner in all of door county!

My husband and I had our wedding a week ago and we hired Rachel to do our wedding planning. We are familiar with door county but we needed someone to give us suggestions on vendors. Rachel did this and more.Rachel makes your dream wedding become a reality. She helped us pick the best vendors who really fit into the life style and people we like to surround ourselves with. She not only keeps your best interest in mind when reading contracts but she is there no matter what for any questions you may have about vendors or even to just bounce ideas back and forth with. She offers a really cute and convenient bar caravan that can be rented. Sadly we did not get to use this but would have loved to. She kept us organized and sent us plenty of reminders and timelines so that we never fell behind. Come wedding day I could not be more grateful for her. She did all the setting up for me. We did not have to worry about anything. She kept everyone on schedule and dealt with all the vendors. I credit Rachel for my flawless wedding. I would 100% recommend Rachel. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner but she is a great friend to have by your side at your dream wedding in Door County!

Sent on 09/06/2020
  • Leah

Leah Kasten · Married on 07/18/2020

Truly the BEST of the BEST!

My wedding would not have been the absolute DREAM it was without the support, care, and talent from Pink Door Events!

Rachel exceeded ALL expectations of what I anticipated a wedding planner would do. She was amazing at finding and recommending vendors and hotels, to creating timelines, while also offering invaluable suggestions and support.

As a (not really good at a wedding planning) bride, Rachel made me feel so comfortable going to her with any questions or concerns! She is insanely talented at what she does and executed all aspects and details associated with our wedding flawlessly.

I would recommend Rachel to absolutely anyone and everyone! Prior to having Rachel’s expertise my fiancé and I were not sure if we could justify the amount spent on a wedding planner. But let me tell you- IT IS 110% WORTH IT! Our wedding day was the fastest day of my life; however, I was able to soak in and enjoy every minute of it because Rachel handled all of the “to-do’s” from small to large.

In addition, Rachel has ALL of the connections. I truly believe if you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner- you will NEVER regret your decision to have Rachel every step of the way!

ALSO, if you would like the COOLEST bar setup, with DELICIOUS drinks, and an AWESOME bartender- look no further, Fresh Coast Cocktails is the vendor for you! (Rachel is also the owner of this business)

Fresh Coast Cocktails added so much fun, uniqueness, and beauty to the aesthetic of our wedding day! Our guests are still raving about how delicious the drinks were and how awesome the drink trailer was. In addition, we were also able to get the additional bar and vintage glasses and dishes through Pink Door Events!

I 110% recommend Fresh Coast Cocktails to anyone and everyone who is hosting a special event!

P.S- my dad’s favorite aspect of my wedding was the drink trailer.

Moreover, Rachel introduced me to some AMAZING vendors who made our wedding day UNFORGETTABLE!

Our pictures were taken by Victoria Danielle Photography (who is also the best of the best) and the gorgeous table that showcased the cake, as well as the unique drink trailer, and vintage glasses and plates were provided by Fresh Coast Cocktails through Pink Door Events! The stunning venue was at Garden Gables with endless options for gorgeous photo locations. In addition, our stunning flowers were created by Blossoms Flower House and delicious cake was made by Flourgirl Patissier! We also had unbelievable videography done by Chris Miller Photography!! Also, our beyond wonderful officiant was Sherry Sommers.

Sent on 07/27/2020

Pink Door Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1495
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1950
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3395
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 10590 Country Walk Dr. Ellison Bay, WI, 54234 See on map
    9204211278 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pink Door Events)