Piece of Cake Event Coordinating

Piece of Cake Event Coordinating

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Piece of Cake Event Coordinating

With Us It's A Piece of Cake!

We provide services for all of your event planning needs!  You can choose anything from Day of Coordination to complete event planning.  We offer very competitive prices and unique ideas.  All event coordinating is done by a Certified Professional Event Coordinator.  Please visit our website for more information.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Cleveland

Follow Piece of Cake Event Coordinating on

27 Reviews for Piece of Cake Event Coordinating

Ashley was absolutely amazing, and I am so glad we hired her to help with our wedding! She was extremely organized, had suggestions for any vendor we needed, and was always friendly. She paid attention to every little detail to help make the day perfect, and she had everything perfectly coordinated so the whole day ran smoothly (from my change of shoes and hair accessories after the ceremony to our sparkler exit from the country club). When there were difficulties with another vendor, she handled everything so that my parents and the wedding party didn't have to worry about anything. Ashley's wedding planning is a great value, and it's worth every penny. Our day wouldn't have been nearly as perfect without her help preparing beforehand and her positive attitude the day of the wedding. Hiring Ashley is definitely the way to go!

Profile Picture User3676452, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley was a dream to work with. I couldn’t imagine not having her during the planning process and on the day of the wedding. My husband and I were engaged for two years before getting married, Ashley was there every step of the way, answering emails right away, joining us in client meetings and helping us make critical decisions that made our special day run smooth. Having her there on the day of the wedding was amazing, the little things that no one thinks about she handled. I didn’t have to worry about anything because I knew Ashley had everything under control. She was simply amazing.
I’ve already recommended her to some of my friends that will be getting married next year. We are so grateful and appreciate everything Ashley did for us. I can not thank her enough.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/24/13, 15 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't emphasize enough how so very happy we were to have Ashley as our day-of coordinator. She is truly amazing and I felt nothing but happiness and ease on our wedding day because I knew Ashley was there to take care of the things I shouldn't have to worry about. My in-laws even commented afterwards that they initially thought a coordinator was unnecessary, but after seeing Ashley in action, they were convinced that she was invaluable. She went above and beyond our expectations and we would DEFINITELY recommend her to anyone considering a wedding planner (and try to persuade those who are not!). Thank you, Ashley!!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/10/13, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1339425964438 16
220x220 sq 1339425969708 18
220x220 sq 1339425973057 19

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Every time that I perform a ceremony with a couple who have chosen to work with Ashley at Piece of Cake Event Coordinating, I see the entire wedding party more relaxed knowing that she's taking care of all the details in an efficient, professional manner. Having Ashley assist with your celebration will allow you to enjoy your special day with confidence!

Piece of Cake Event Coordinating is EXACTLY who I'd want organizing my next event. Brides have so many decisions to make and Ashley is there to make, (and keep), the planning process polished, professional, and engaging.

Ashley is creative, professional and an amazing vendor to work with. We look forward to working with her on many future events!

Working with Peice of Cake is exactly what their name says, A Peice of Cake! Ashley works with all the vendors to make sure the little details of your wedding come together. We love working with Ashley and look forward to many successful events in the future!

Something I always recommend to my Brides and to my friends is that the best investment you could make to make your day stress free and super enjoyable is to hire a Wedding Planner and Ashley with Piece of Cake Event Coordinating is by far the best around! She is super personable, knowledgeable and does an amazing job for all her clients on their events. I recommend Ashley to everyone because with her she makes everything a "Piece of Cake"!!!

Medina, OH 44256   See On Map