Piece of Cake Event Coordinating

Medina, OH View map

We provide services for all of your event planning needs! You can choose anything from Day of Coordination to complete event planning. We offer very competitive prices and unique ideas. All event coordinating is done by a Certified Professional Event Coordinator. Please visit our website for more information.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

• User1515043 2+ years ago
    Ashley was absolutely amazing, and I am so glad we hired her to help with our wedding! She was extremely organized, had suggestions for any vendor we needed, and was always friendly. She paid attention to every little detail to help make the day perfect, and she had everything perfectly coordinated so the whole day ran smoothly (from my change of shoes and hair accessories after the ceremony to our sparkler exit from the country club). When there were difficulties with another vendor, she handled everything so that my parents and the wedding party didn't have to worry about anything. Ashley's wedding planning is a great value, and it's worth every penny. Our day wouldn't have been nearly as perfect without her help preparing beforehand and her positive attitude the day of the wedding. Hiring Ashley is definitely the way to go!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 08/24/2013
    Ashley was a dream to work with. I couldn’t imagine not having her during the planning process and on the day of the wedding. My husband and I were engaged for two years before getting married, Ashley was there every step of the way, answering emails right away, joining us in client meetings and helping us make critical decisions that made our special day run smooth. Having her there on the day of the wedding was amazing, the little things that no one thinks about she handled. I didn’t have to worry about anything because I knew Ashley had everything under control. She was simply amazing.
    I’ve already recommended her to some of my friends that will be getting married next year. We are so grateful and appreciate everything Ashley did for us. I can not thank her enough.
    Erica Married on 08/10/2013
    I can't emphasize enough how so very happy we were to have Ashley as our day-of coordinator. She is truly amazing and I felt nothing but happiness and ease on our wedding day because I knew Ashley was there to take care of the things I shouldn't have to worry about. My in-laws even commented afterwards that they initially thought a coordinator was unnecessary, but after seeing Ashley in action, they were convinced that she was invaluable. She went above and beyond our expectations and we would DEFINITELY recommend her to anyone considering a wedding planner (and try to persuade those who are not!). Thank you, Ashley!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

www.OhioWeddingLady.com www.OhioWeddingLady.com Wedding Officiants

Every time that I perform a ceremony with a couple who have chosen to work with Ashley at Piece of Cake Event Coordinating, I see the entire wedding party more relaxed knowing that she's taking care of all the details in an efficient, professional manner. Having Ashley assist with your celebration will allow you to enjoy your special day with confidence!

Beauty Therapy Beauty Therapy Wedding Hair & Makeup

Piece of Cake Event Coordinating is EXACTLY who I'd want organizing my next event. Brides have so many decisions to make and Ashley is there to make, (and keep), the planning process polished, professional, and engaging.

Pink Tomato Creative Pink Tomato Creative Wedding Invitations

Ashley is creative, professional and an amazing vendor to work with. We look forward to working with her on many future events!

Medina, 44256
Location of (Piece of Cake Event Coordinating)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding