Salt Lake City, UT 84101 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Piece by Piece Films

Piece by Piece Films is a videography company in Salt Lake City, Utah. Photographer Peter Kappes has brought to the company over a decade of professional filming experience. Based in Boise, Idaho, Piece by Piece Films serves within a 600-mile radius. The award-winning production company is sure to document the couple's special day in a way that is traditional and cinematic.

Although located in Salt Lake City, Utah, Piece by Piece Films offers multiple locations within its radius. It also offers the following services:

• Additional hours

peter kappescanyon run ranchpiece by piece films

• Videos 4

51 Reviews for Piece by Piece Films

Trisha · Married on 07/16/2017

I did a lot of research (including interviews) to find the best wedding videographer for my Salt Lake City wedding last summer. That led me to Peter A. Kappes at Piece-by-Piece Films. That was one of the best decisions I made. I was initially skeptical since he and his team were in Idaho, but all arrows still seemed to be pointing to him. I've seen my share of wedding videos, and I thought I generally knew what to expect with this one. I was clueless this time. Our film was so well-crafted - it was honestly more of a cinematic experience. The film told a story in such a way that it made chills run down my spine. Peter used subtle special effects that resulted in an amazing piece of work. The film is in HD format, but it also looks like it's in 3D - it's that rich. Other special effects were not so subtle, such as an aerial drone that captured amazing HD video woven into our film. My husband and I could not be more thrilled with his work, and we very highly recommend him.

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2016

I can hardly type this due to the tears obscuring my vision because I just saw our wedding video from Piece By Piece Films!!! Peter Kappas is prodigiously talented in his ability to capture the essence of a couple and the wedding day events that transpire in a manner that is as authentic as it is memorable. My wedding day passed by SO quickly as all wedding days tend to do...but I am so grateful to have the amazing luxury of reliving my wedding day so artfully captured by Peter and his skillful crew. I can't thank you enough!

Michaela · Married on 09/10/2016

We were not going to splurge on videography, but I am so glad we did. From our first meeting, to the day of our wedding, Peter and his team were professional, respectful, flexible and pleasant. I could not be more pleased with the quality of video we received. I wanted something well edited and our short film was beyond my expectations.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Piece by Piece Films's reply:

Thank you Michaela! It was a pleasure being a part of your day and I enjoyed working with you and Austin.

Piece by Piece Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• THE BARN AT CANYON RUN RANCH
    THE BARN AT CANYON RUN RANCH Barn & Farm Weddings

We have had the pleasure to work with Piece by Piece Films and have been blown away by the incredible images that were taken here at Canyon Run Ranch. What a wonderful perspective they have. I hope to see them out again.

• Salt Lake City, UT 84101 See on map