Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Piece by Piece Films

Your Reflections In A Cinematic Masterpiece

Filming professionally for over a decade, Peter Kappes, the director of Piece by Piece Films has been trusted to film and photograph weddings, real estates, commercials and corporate events for celebrities and executives from some of the top companies in the world, such as Wedding Wire, NBC, Center Cal LLC, Visalus, and H&M. In Kentucky we documented the construction process for the 100 million dollar project, Ark Encounter, which was made into a book and documentary.

While residing in Los Angeles for 11 years, Peter had the opportunity to work side by side with industry professionals. This along with thousands of hours of experience in the field has enabled Peter to hone his craft in cinematography, photography, and post-production.

Check out some of our client’s reviews, enjoy our trailers and short films and contact us to RSVP your date!

Piece by Piece Films is an award-winning video production company, based in Boise, Idaho serving a 600-mile radius.

Call to book: 208-246-9366

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Las Vegas, Cincinnati, Salt Lake City, Boise

Follow Piece by Piece Films on

51 Reviews for Piece by Piece Films

I did a lot of research (including interviews) to find the best wedding videographer for my Salt Lake City wedding last summer. That led me to Peter A. Kappes at Piece-by-Piece Films. That was one of the best decisions I made. I was initially skeptical since he and his team were in Idaho, but all arrows still seemed to be pointing to him. I've seen my share of wedding videos, and I thought I generally knew what to expect with this one. I was clueless this time. Our film was so well-crafted - it was honestly more of a cinematic experience. The film told a story in such a way that it made chills run down my spine. Peter used subtle special effects that resulted in an amazing piece of work. The film is in HD format, but it also looks like it's in 3D - it's that rich. Other special effects were not so subtle, such as an aerial drone that captured amazing HD video woven into our film. My husband and I could not be more thrilled with his work, and we very highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Trisha, 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can hardly type this due to the tears obscuring my vision because I just saw our wedding video from Piece By Piece Films!!! Peter Kappas is prodigiously talented in his ability to capture the essence of a couple and the wedding day events that transpire in a manner that is as authentic as it is memorable. My wedding day passed by SO quickly as all wedding days tend to do...but I am so grateful to have the amazing luxury of reliving my wedding day so artfully captured by Peter and his skillful crew. I can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were not going to splurge on videography, but I am so glad we did. From our first meeting, to the day of our wedding, Peter and his team were professional, respectful, flexible and pleasant. I could not be more pleased with the quality of video we received. I wanted something well edited and our short film was beyond my expectations.

View Vendor Response