Picturing Life Photography

Rutherfordton, NC View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Based out of Rutherfordton, North Carolina, Picturing Life Photography produces a blend of contemporary and naturalistic images for their clients’ weddings and other milestone celebrations. The owners are a husband and wife team who strive to portray the love their clients have for each other through the camera lens. They aim to put couples at ease so that they can enjoy every minute of their day while preserving every precious moment.

Picturing Life Photography is passionate about authentically capturing couples' special days. Since every person has a different story, this team wants clients' galleries to reflect their unique narratives. Picturing Life Photography is on hand to capture every couple's marital journey, from their engagement photo shoot to the big day. In addition, they use an unobtrusive approach to each event so that they can snapshot the little unique moments. Some other services available include:

• Additional hours
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Trash-the-dress session
  • Toning
  • Custom graphics
  • Destination weddings
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Custom Graphics
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Multi. Locations
Toning
Trash The Dress
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Madison Y. Married on 11/27/2021

The Yarbros

Picturing Life did a fantastic job as my engagement, bridal, and wedding photographer. They are so easy to work with and always make time to take exactly what you want and any suggestions you give. I would highly recommend them they give such great quality pictures for the price! We also rented a photo booth and balloon arch that they offered to set up themselves on wedding day!

• Abigail
    Abigail G. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing!

We had another photographer cancel 4 days before our wedding so we got in touch with Picturing Life because they were recommended to us. They were AMAZING and we’ll definitely recommend them to anyone who asks us for recommendations in the future.
  • Brenda
    Brenda S. Married on 10/16/2021

Wonderful experience! Highly recommend

Hannah and Tony went over and beyond to make my wedding a dream come true. They are very professional and flexible. I received my pictures extremely fast and the quality of my pictures is amazing! There pricing was very reasonable and have different package to pick from. I would highly recommend Picturing Life Photography!!
  • illustration stars

Picturing Life Photography 1
Exclusive
Picturing Life Photography 2
Discount

Tony and Hannah appreciate those who have served or is currently serving. Please accept this 10% discount as a small thank you for your service.

Pricing

Team

Hannah Barnwell
Hannah Barnwell
Owner/Photographer

Hello everyone I'm glad you stopped by our page! I started my business about 8 years ago. I am a wife and mother to one child and many fur babies. I work EMS and urgent care when I'm not behind the camera.

Tony Barnwell
Tony Barnwell
Owner/ Editing Pro

I am a husband, father and known as "unkie" to my nieces and nephews. My wife drug me to a wedding a few years ago and I fell in love with photography. I edit most pictures and I know my way around a camera.

Hickory St. Rutherfordton, NC, 28139
Location of (Picturing Life Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding