Valencia, CA 91355 Map · Phone number

About Picture Day Pros

My name is Dan Hamrick and I have been a professional photographer for the last 10 years. I have a passion for photography, and I appreciate the artistic side of life.My goal with each wedding or event I photograph is to provide beautiful photography with excellent customer service. From the simple wedding to the most grand event, Picture Day Pros is the experienced photography company for you! I look forward to providing my photography services at your wedding or event!

Follow Picture Day Pros on

IMG6562
IMG0001bw

2 Reviews for Picture Day Pros

Danyelle · Married on 09/10/2011

We used Picture Day Pro's for our photobooth at our wedding. The service from this company is exceptional! We were so pleased from the first phone call reserving the date to the end of the reception. We can't thank Dan enough for making our event such a success! Our guest to this day are still raving about how much fun the photobooth was. We looked at alot of other photobooth's and nothing compared. We had a line all night of people trying to take pictures! Dan sent us a few samples of the banners we could use, along with our names and wedding date. The samples also went along with our wedding colors wich was a nice touch. Each of our guest in the picture was given a 4x6 high quality color copy of the picture to take home! And Dan even provided us a disc to take home of all the pics taken during the night. The disc has been fun to back and reflect on. OHH, I almost forgot the props! We were provided fun props (feather boas, fun glasses , hats ect) that was a huge hit! Our guest loved that you didnt have to squeeze into a tiny booth that held 3 or 4 people. We had groups of 12 people that fit easy! I can go on and on.....I still have guest wanting to book picture day pros for their own parties. I am so glad that we went with them they by far exceeded my expectations. I dont know if Dan will ever see this but I cant thank him enough! If your looking for professional, high quality, and not to mention well priced service go with picture day pros! You will have no regrets!! ~Danyelle and Dylans wedding 9-10-11

Call me with any questions you have about our experience with this
    vendor! 661-904-8969

Sent on 02/21/2012

Colleen · Married on 12/27/2010

One of the things I was most concerned with while planning my wedding was that I would have lots of beautiful pictures to remember it by, and Picture Day Pros certainly met all of my expectations as my wedding photographer! I look at the photos today and I feel like I'm there again, reliving such an important day in my life. They worked with me to find out exactly what I wanted, and I can honestly say that I now have fabulous photos of every aspect of that day. Absolutely perfect! I also had the Picture Day Pros photobooth set up at the reception. It was so easy and fun! And since they printed photos out for us right there, I didn't even have to prepare favors for my guests. I would recommend Picture Day Pros as a wedding photographer to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 04/18/2012

Picture Day Pros FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• Valencia, 91355 See on map
    Location of (Picture Day Pros)