PHV Photo

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

If you are a bride or groom who wants to be able to relive your wedding day moment by moment through photographs as beautiful as the memories you cherish, then we promise this is right where you’re supposed to be.

PHV Photo is a wedding photography company based in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Our passion is to tell your love story by capturing happiness and emotions shared on your special day. Most couples are so full of emotions on their day that they miss some details. As a result of working with us, we become your second pair of eyes that capture all the details and provide a collection of authentic and romantic photos that you can cherish for a lifetime.

Each package is customized to ensure that your images are a unique reflection of your personality. PHV Photo offers the following services in their wedding packages:

• Photography
  • Online Gallery
  • Prints Discounts
  • Wedding Albums
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Amy
    Amy W. Married on 05/28/2022

My Daughters Wedding!!

I want to say Pierre was the sweetest photographer I have ever had the pleasure to work with!! We had a lot going on during the special day and he flowed right along with us. He does a great job working with children and Chos!! Pierre has great ideas for pictures and he knows what he is doing, our photos turned out so beautiful!! I go around telling everyone how wonderful he is, so to anyone reading this you can’t go wrong with Pierre, he is attentive, punctual, and very sweet to work with!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley A. Married on 02/22/2022

He was wonderful

He did a great job helping us pose for pictures. Very friendly and professional. I highly recommend!
  • Mia
    Mia C. Married on 07/03/2021

Amazing value. Incredible talent. Warm personality. Rare find.

Pierre is all of those things. Many of the vendors for my July 2021 wedding in Charleston were friends or referrals from friends who live in the area. I was nervous booking a vendor just off of Wedding Wire/The Knot/etc. without knowing them or someone who used them, but I'm so glad I did. Pierre and his 2nd photographer, Mike, were not only seasoned professionals at their craft, they also were a hit among our guests literally lighting up the room with their fun energy, which made everyone want to strike a pose and have a good time. It makes a huge difference in front of the camera to feel comfortable and PHV Photo knows how to do just that to capture breathtaking moments. I feel like I struck gold and a hidden gem, overall just very lucky to have found them and to have stunning photos to remember our wedding forever. Thanks so much again, Pierre!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Pierre Valdema
Pierre Valdema
Lead Photographer / Owner

I grew up in Haiti and currently live in Myrtle Beach, SC. I found my love for photography in 2013 while I was on my first trip to the west coast, CA. Surprisingly, a completely new hobby was born.

I taught myself through online tutorials, especially YouTube videos and trial and error using my beautiful wife Myriam as my muse. My passion for photography grows every second I have a camera in hand. I don’t have a specific area of photography I specialize in; I enjoy most if not all genres of photography. Through my experiences, I create photography styles that are timeless and modern.

Outside of photography, I am a Web Programmer. I like solving difficult problems. I enjoy cooking, traveling with my wife and son, and playing soccer with my friends.

Myrtle Beach Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577
Location of (PHV Photo)
Charleston SC Charleston, SC, 29401

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding