PHV Photo Reviews

PHV Photo 6
PHV Photo 7

Alyssa Sarte · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing team. Highly recommend

Working with Pierre was absolutely amazing. He paid attention to the vision we wanted to create and stayed true to it. Was always punctual, flexible with meeting with us as many times as we needed to, which helped ease the nerves and allowed us to feel confident on our big day. Not to mention, with all that he did including videography, his prices were very reasonable for the quality work that both him and his team provided. We are so glad we stumbled upon PHV and would highly recommend both him and his team.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Andrea Sirbaugh · Married on 05/16/2019

Incredible engagement session

Just had our engagement photos done with Pierre and it was a wonderful time! He was knowledgeable on poses and lighting and we had so much fun while taking pictures! He’s also booked for our wedding and my bridal portraits. If you need a experienced and fun photographer he’s the one! We can’t wait to see the results!! P.S. he even worked our FUR BABY 🐾 in the pictures! After getting our photos I was literally in tears at how beautiful they are!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

PHV Photo's reply:

It was fun shooting your engagement photos. I’m happy that you love the pictures. Looking forward to the BIG DAY! thanks for this wonderful review!
  • Mikaela

Mikaela · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommended Photographer

Pierre and his assistant photographed my wedding at Atalaya Castle. I couldn't have asked for two better professionals for this. They were on time, extremely friendly, organized, very reasonable price wise, I could go on and on. I told Pierre I didn't want to spend a lot of time on pictures pre reception and he absolutely respected my request. He was such a pleasure to work with, not to mention all my pictures were sent to me less than a month from my wedding day, and they all came back beautifully. Highly recommend Pierre and his team for your wedding/event!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Melissa Mcgrory · Married on 09/01/2018

Wedding Photography

So lucky I found PHV! The price was very reasonable and my wedding day was captured beautifully! My expectations were beyond exceeded. The package included a free album I chose the pictures for and Pierre delivered it a few weeks later. I was blown away by what a beautiful job he did. His second photographer was wonderful and they were both so fun to work with. I will be reccomending them to anybody needing any kind of photography done!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    PHV Photo 8
    PHV Photo 9
    PHV Photo 10

PHV Photo's reply:

This is why we love doing what we do! Thanks so much for the review, Melissa! We're so happy that you chose us to capture your wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony.

Alexis · Married on 06/16/2018

Pierre and his team were so great! They captured everything we asked for and more! The quality of our videos were excellent and working with them was a pleasure! Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/04/2018

PHV Photo's reply:

Thank you Alexis! We are glad you like our work. We were happy to capture you special day. Best wishes!

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

PHV photo did a fabulous job photographing our wedding! The pictures all turned out beautiful with vibrant colors and great set ups for group and individual picture shots! Pierre was very professional during the whole process from start to finish. He responded quickly to any questions regarding pictures. Even with a rainy day last minute shift to a different venue, Pierre handled everything exceptionally and made the bride and groom’s special day even better! I highly recommend the services of PHV photo to anyone looking for a professional, courteous and efficient photographer for weddings or any special occasions!

Sent on 06/10/2018

PHV Photo's reply:

Thank you Sarah for choosing PHV photo. I had so much shooting the wedding. I'm glad you are satisfied with my performance.

Kori · Married on 04/28/2018

I've had 4 photo shoots with Pierre and have been astonished with the outcome. Pierre has a great eye, picks excellent locations, and is friendly and professional. I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Tashia · Married on 04/21/2018

On time and very professional. Really great camera...photos looked beautiful even before editing. Great personality. Made my fiancé and I feel comfortable.

Sent on 06/02/2017
  • F

Fiona · Married on 12/19/2017

If you're looking for a photographer in the Myrtle Beach area, PHV is the way to go. Pierre's passion for the artistry of the shot sets him apart from your average photographer, and his preparation and attention to detail are unparalleled. 5 stars! Can't wait to see our final photos, and highly recommend this brilliant photographer for your next special occasion.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Allie · Married on 10/28/2017

PHV photography is awesome! I have used their service several times and was absolutely satisfied! The pictures turned out to be more than I imagined and I am so glad I chose PHV to capture my special moments. If your looking for amazing pictures at an awesome price, what are you waiting for ? contact PHV now!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Daphney · Married on 08/15/2017

we enjoyed every moment of our photoshoot ... we liked seeing the passions and professionalisms , we recommended pvhphoto

Sent on 07/18/2017

brittany · Married on 05/04/2017

Very great photographer! I will book you for my next photo shoot once more!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Daniell · Married on 01/13/2017

PHV photography did an excellent job capturing priceless moments on our special day. I'm so grateful to have photos to look back on that are so full of emotion and sentiment. I greatly appreciate all the candid moments captured between us and our loved ones on this day. As someone who is camera shy, he did an excellent job ensuring I felt comfortable and provided great direction to help create beautiful photos. I'm so grateful for his work!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Steph · Married on 12/26/2016

I would recommend PHV photo for all of my professional photography needs! Exceptional service and flexibility!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Kathi · Married on 09/01/2012

Found Pierre by searching hash tags on Instagram. He was so flexible with the crazy Myrtle Beach weather we experienced in our family vacation. He met us very last minute while the weather was clear and took amazing, priceless pictures of my family. Thank you for turning a drearily vacation into lifetime memories!!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

PHV Photo's reply:

Hi Kathi, I am very happy you love the pictures. It was fun. Enjoy the rest of your vacation in Myrtle Beach!

Claudelle Alcena · Married on 07/21/2018

The one to hire

I hired Pierre to shoot my wedding in Haiti and it was one of our best decisions. He was on time, very helpful and professional. The pictures came out so great. We cannot thank him enough. We definitely recommend PHV Photo for wedding photography.

Sent on 12/31/2018

PHV Photo's reply:

Hey T-Clau, I enjoyed capturing your special moment. I’m glad you love the pictures. Thanks for choosing PHV Photo.

Jeffsky · Married on 07/08/2017

A friend recommended PHV photo for our engagement shoot and I am glad we chose him. My fiance and I were blown away with the outcome of our photoshoot. He traveled to us promptly and patiently took our pictures. We were at ease, he was professional and more importantly we had fun. We had a specific theme and wanted to tell our story through the pictures and he did just that and more! Thank you so much for your work.

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • F

Farouk · Married on 05/21/2017

Pierre is a very good guy I loved his work so much as he is very good and easy going and he have very nice ideas and he is so on time and very active
    He did take photos for every moment from the very beginning until the end
    I would hire him again ??

Sent on 05/31/2017

Darlene · Married on 05/17/2019

Selected him to do Senior pics. Great fun and great pics.

Sent on 08/27/2018