Photostem Photography

Orange, CA View map
$2,623 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,676

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,623

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Catalina Married on 04/17/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I contacted David about 5 months before our wedding date. We had seen his work from a friend whose wedding he photographed and loved it! We got the platinum package which we thought was very fairly priced for everything it includes. We set a date for the engagement session almost right after we signed contract with David because it has to be done at least four months prior to the wedding. It was forecasted to rain on the day we had set which changed everything since we had picked outdoor grassy locations we had to think of another location that didn't require a permit and where we wouldn't get muddy. David asked if we still wanted to do the session that day because of the rain and we said yes and he was all for it. So we decided the night before to do our session at Disneyland where my husband had also proposed to me. We were so blessed because it stopped raining as soon as we got into the park and there was very little people at both theme parks that day we got most of our pictures without any people in the background. David is so good at what he does in a natural way and knows exactly what he is doing he just gave us some simple instructions and tips for posing and on we went. He was really fun and so flexible too he let my husband and I try things we wanted to do; we had so much fun. We got our engagement pictures about a 5 weeks later it was so hard to choose the one for the canvas. We loved his creativity and how he angled the camera in many of our pictures. We got so many compliments on our engagement pictures too. For the day of the wedding I had told him to only go to the venue because I didn't want him to have to drive somewhere else to take pictures while I got my hair and makeup done but he insisted that he wanted to another thing we really liked about him that he really cared to capture those moments. Can't wait to see the pictures. We've enjoyed working with David so much and would definitely work with him again in the future.
  • User858202 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    we had a chance to have David Truong take pictures for our civil wedding ceremony at Santa Ana Courthouse. It was just a small event before our future official wedding, and we did not have much time to take photos that day, but David was able to capture a lot of good moments and give us so very amazing photos that day. You know when it comes to wedding photos, it's not merely about how beautiful your clothes are or how perfect everything is set up; in fact it's more about emotions...and David Truong was very good at capturing and expressing our emotion through his shoots."Simple but very romantic"... "amazingly elegant" that's what my friends all said about our photos. He also did some very nice angles that makes our photos look unique :))...Thumbs up!
    Ashly Married on 08/27/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    David captured our personalities in each photo..... He is truly an artist!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Orange, CA, 92705
Location of (Photostem Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding