Phoenix, AZ 85085 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,693
Availability Check your date

About Photos by Mary

Mary Sandy has been shooting professionally in Arizona since 1992. She has no problem traveling and has done several destination weddings, along with traveling within the state of Arizona. Keeping it simple is our way of business, with packages and pricing to fit any budget.

Follow Photos by Mary on

30 Reviews for Photos by Mary

Katie · Married on 04/14/2018

Mary did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She got amazing shots, both formal photos and fun candid shots. She was actually the only photographer we met with, we knew immediately she was who we wanted to work with. Mary was super competitively priced and very flexible but more than that she totally put me at easy and made wedding planning so easy! I really look forward to working with her again to get some family photos done!

Lily · Married on 01/20/2018

Mary was an absolute joy and pleasure to work with! You can tell how much she loves her job by the way she lights up with camera in hand.! After meeting with several photographers, we are ecstatic we decided on Mary for documenting our Big Day. We chose not to do an engagement session as a trial run with Mary but instead trusted our gut and went straight in on the day with the getting ready photos, ceremony, portraits and of course, the reception. My husband and I are not the world's most photogenic people, we tend to freeze up in front of the camera. Mary made us feel completely comfortable and we couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out. She did an incredible job with BOTH the portraits AND the candids. We are not even sure how she was able to capture several in-action shots of the dancing and our intricate ceremony with perfect clarity, but she did...She captured all the emotion and all the key moments (a lot of which we didn't even remember, hehe) beautifully. We had quite a few teary-eyed moments while looking at the photos. We get to relive the day all over again every time we go through the photos. We highly recommend Mary and her talented assistant Beth!

Amber · Married on 11/05/2016

Mary was phenomenal, she made me feel so comfortable. She was so great at making sure she captured the best side of me and there are so many candids we really love. It got dark the night of the wedding, so she even did a post wedding photo shoot which turned out phenomenal. I would not have changed a thing she did. She is sweet, kind, and amazing to work with. We have a very active nephew who was a part of the wedding, and she was phenomenal at getting him to pose despite all the energy he was giving her. Mary is hands down one of the best photographers in the business and I will be referring a lot of people to her. I am a nurse and am very Type A and she exceeded all of my expectations. I would recommend her to anyone

Photos by Mary FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,693.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• AZ CELEBRITY DJ
    AZ CELEBRITY DJ Wedding DJs

OK - WELL IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING HIRING MARY FOR YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER I THINK YOU HAVE LANDED AT THE RIGHT PERSON - MARY IS VERY PROFESSIONAL , RELAXED AND ALWAYS DOES A GREAT JOB WITH THE BRIDES AND GROOMS- SHE IS FUN AND HIP AND WE LOVE HER PHOTOS - JUAN AND I HAVE WORKED WITH HER MANY TIMES AND SHE IS A TRUE PRO-

• Phoenix, AZ 85085 See on map