Stephanie Fay Photography

Scottsdale, AZ View map

Stephanie Fay Photography is a wedding photography company based in Phoenix, Arizona. Motivated by her passion for love, Stephanie photographs couples on their wedding day to document the special moments of your celebration forever. She specializes in capturing the romance, laughter, and joy of your wedding day with candid photos that focus on the beauty of your relationship.

Stephanie Fay Photography provides wedding and engagement photography to clients in the Arizona area. Her photography style blends contemporary and photojournalistic styles, and she specializes in creating a comfortable and relaxed environment for her clients to feel themselves in front of the lens. Stephanie and her husband act as a photography team on your wedding day in order to provide maximum coverage of your celebration, and to capture you and your family from every flattering angle. They offer finalized high-resolution photographs in print form, as well as digital files, albums, proofs, and negatives. Stephanie Fay Photography provides the following photography services:

• Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

• User2155797 2+ years ago
    I've been following Stephanie Fay Photography on different social medias for years, so when I got married I knew I wanted to work with her. Her and her husband are so professional and my pictures are absolutely stunning. They make the whole process from engagement pictures to wedding day so easy and fun. She is the absolute best there is.
    Teresa Married on 05/03/2014
    Stephanie and her husband make a great team!! On our wedding day they made us so comfortable and really captured all the joy we felt that day!! They took us to the most beautiful locations that reflected our personalities!! I am overjoyed by how beautiful the photos turned out. I would use them again. When we have kids or do any other events I will think of Stephanie. I would recommend them to everyone!!
    Whitney Married on 05/05/2012
    Stephanie and Stephen were not only our photographers but they became our friends. Truly genuine beautiful people who are blessed with such talent! And the cutest couple :) They are so talented and it's so easy to see in their pictures. My guests were mesmerized by the way they work, the eye that they have and the angles they take their pictures. They work so hard to get exactly what you want, my husband and I knew our memories were in good hands which made our day worry free. I can't wait to have them take pictures of our growing family in years to come. They are truly wonderful, talent people.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Scottsdale, AZ, 85054
Location of (Stephanie Fay Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding