Stephanie Fay Photography Reviews

18 | Phoenix, AZ

18 Reviews for Stephanie Fay Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

I've been following Stephanie Fay Photography on different social medias for years, so when I got married I knew I wanted to work with her. Her and her husband are so professional and my pictures are absolutely stunning. They make the whole process from engagement pictures to wedding day so easy and fun. She is the absolute best there is.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Teresa · Married on 05/03/2014

Stephanie and her husband make a great team!! On our wedding day they made us so comfortable and really captured all the joy we felt that day!! They took us to the most beautiful locations that reflected our personalities!! I am overjoyed by how beautiful the photos turned out. I would use them again. When we have kids or do any other events I will think of Stephanie. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Whitney · Married on 05/05/2012

Stephanie and Stephen were not only our photographers but they became our friends. Truly genuine beautiful people who are blessed with such talent! And the cutest couple :) They are so talented and it's so easy to see in their pictures. My guests were mesmerized by the way they work, the eye that they have and the angles they take their pictures. They work so hard to get exactly what you want, my husband and I knew our memories were in good hands which made our day worry free. I can't wait to have them take pictures of our growing family in years to come. They are truly wonderful, talent people.

Sent on 06/06/2012
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 03/31/2012

If you've ever met Stephanie, you'll know what I'm talking about! She is the sweetest individual you could ever meet, and she is such a great person to have on your team! The fact that she did our engagement photos really put us at ease when the actual wedding was going on! She helped us come up with our schedule and kept us up to date on items we needed to think about having to do with photography! Stephanie is so professional and she is also so sweet and personable. You can't help but love her by the end! They also give you all the photos on a disk so you can print them and keep them forever, which is AMAZING!! She is an amazing person and friend, and I can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Laura · Married on 03/16/2012

Stephanie Fay is THE BEST photographer. She did an incredible job on mine and my husbands engagement photo's as well as our wedding photo's. We received endless compliments on how great our photographer was. I will always recommend Stephanie Fay Photography to any and all brides.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Ali · Married on 10/01/2011

Stephanie Fay and her husband Stephen are the people you want for your wedding photography. They did a magnificent job shooting our personalities during the engagement session as they made us feel at ease in front of the camera. On our wedding day they did an excellent job with us as well as our wedding party and family. They are simply remarkable, fun to be around, stress free and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for spectacular photography.

Sent on 10/12/2011

stephanie fay, you're work is uh-mazing!
    being a bride that was planning on my own, i had tons of questions and stephanie and her husband/second shooter were so patient and helpful throughout the whole process. we absolutely love their work and would hire them again in a heartbeat! :)

Sent on 03/15/2012

Jordyn · Married on 10/16/2010

Stephanie is an amazing artist and an absolute pleasure to work with. She has an amazing ability to capture the emotion and soul of an event. I am incredibly pleased with every single photo she took. Also, she is incredibly prompt with uploading your preview and editing your photos. I never had a worry or a second thought about working with her.

Sent on 11/12/2010

Becki · Married on 11/05/2008

I can not tell you how grateful I was to have found Stephanie. She was so flexible in every way, and made both my husband and I feel completely at ease. I usually hate my picture taken but Stephanie made me feel so comfortable and I had so much fun. She captured how we really felt, and the pictures weren't fake or posed in any way. I would recommend Stephanie to absolutely anyone and everyone, as she does the most beautiful work I have ever seen. Again, I truly can not express how wonderful things went with Stephanie there, she was absolutely a God sent.

Sent on 11/11/2008

Katie · Married on 10/04/2008

Stephanie Fay was one of the best parts of our wedding. Within minutes of meeting her the first time I knew she was perfect for our day. Her photography style perfectly matched what we were looking for. The day we did our engagement photos with her was fantastic and so much fun- I didn't want the day to end. I'm not big on getting my picture taken but Stephanie made me feel so comfortable and she was so easy to work with. The day of our wedding I felt like we had hired a great friend to take our photos, not just some random photographer. When we saw the photos later from our wedding day it brought back that entire day and reconfirmed that we made the right choice when we hired Stephanie Fay.

Sent on 03/01/2009

Ashlyn · Married on 09/13/2008

Stephanie Fay is truely the most gifted photographer. Her skill level and experience is phenomenal and we are blessed to work with someone who truley is an expert at what she does, while at the same time adding an artistic and creative touch. You can feel the emotion in her photos. She is simply, amazing.

Sent on 08/19/2008

Sarah · Married on 07/12/2008

Stephanie is absolutely wonderful. Very professional, timely, and organized. She has incredible vision, but works with the subjects to make ensure that their vision is being recognized too. She is so sweet, patient, and innovative. Her talent is beyond any photographer I have ever seen.

Sent on 09/03/2008

Rachel · Married on 06/28/2008

Wonderful to work with! Attentive, creative, calm, and comfortable to be around! We highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/30/2008

Stella · Married on 06/07/2008

Stephanie has a unique talent of capturing people how they truly are. I hate having my picture taken because I feel like I never really look like myself in a photo. Stephanie was able to capture some of my happiest moments--and it never looks staged. She has a creative and insightful way of combining the effects of the setting with the style of the couple. The result is not only great photography--but true portraits of whomever she happens to aim her camera at.

Sent on 09/15/2008

Julie · Married on 05/23/2008

Stephanie is an excellent photographic artist! We have gotten so many wonderful comments on her incredible photographs!

Sent on 10/20/2008

Jordan · Married on 10/20/2007

We have had numerous comments on our beautiful pictures. Everyone loves them! We have referred multiple couples to use this vendor.

Sent on 09/03/2008
  • Q

Britney · Married on 09/12/2007

Stephanie was my saving grace. She came just on time and took stunning pictures that our family are still raving about.I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 04/10/2009

Kimberlee · Married on 05/07/2011

Stephanie has an amazing eye! She and her husband make an incredible team! We did both our engagement and wedding photos with them and people have absolutely swooned over them. We were willing to spend more on our photography budget to get photos that will last forever and we are very glad we went with them!

Sent on 06/02/2011