San Diego, San Diego, CA 92126 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Photos by Britt Rakosky

Hi! Im Britt!

I am a West Coast Based Wedding + Elopement Photographer for Free Spirited Brides + Lovers!

I am here to capture some of your biggest moments on the most important day of your life. Im here to capture your entire day, moment for moment. The big ones, and the ones you didnt see happening. I want you to look back on these little moments and truly feel like I captured the essence of your relationship and the way you love one another.

If you like tacos + are a little untraditional, we are going to be best friends! Ive built this brand around building genuine friendships with my couples + capturing autentic moments so Say Hi and lets get talking!

Based in Seattle and San Diego, but will fly anywhere for good tacos and good company.

Follow Photos by Britt Rakosky on

Photos by Britt Rakosky 6
Photos by Britt Rakosky 7

Danielle · Married on 07/06/2019

We loved Britt!!!!!

Britt was amazing to work with. Very professional and absolutely knew what she was doing. Our photos came out perfect!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Photos by Britt Rakosky 8

Lauren · Married on 02/14/2019

The Photographer we were looking for!

Britt is amazing! The moment we met her, we knew that we wanted to have her as our photographer. This woman has an amazing eye and creates stunning photos. She did our engagement shoot and wedding pictures. She has a very adventurous spirit which truly connected us with her. We were so excited when she agreed to journey out to Joshua Tree with us! It is one of our favorite places! I would recommend Britt for any of your picture needs. She knows how to capture beautiful moments and is so genuine. We would love to keep working with her and look forward to having her capture our own family photos one day.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Photos by Britt Rakosky's reply:

Lauren!! You and Robby are INCREDIBLE. I am so honored you choose me to be apart of your adventure. I had the best time getting to know you both and I can't wait to work together with you both in the future you start your new journey together as Husband and Wife! So much love for you both!!
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Blew us away!

Brittnee was such a joy to work with - loved her enthusiasm and how comfortable she made us both feel. And the pictures just blew us away - they came out SO gorgeous and are more than anything I could of hoped for. We were working with a very tight budget and it was a blessing to get such beautiful pictures at such a reasonable rate! And to top it all off she sent us a few of my favorite photos while we were still at the reception! Thank you again Brittnee!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Photos by Britt Rakosky 20
    Photos by Britt Rakosky 21

Photos by Britt Rakosky's reply:

Jaclyn!!

It was such an honor to capture your moments for you. Your wedding day was so effortlessly stunning, and I am so honored to have been apart of your day! So much love + thanks!!

-Britt

Photos by Britt Rakosky FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Save the Date

• San Diego San Diego, CA, 92126 See on map