Photos by Britt Rakosky

Seattle, WA View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hi! Im Britt!

I am a West Coast Based Wedding + Elopement Photographer for Free Spirited Brides + Lovers! I am stoked you are here envisioning what it would be like to infront of me + my camera!

I am here to capture some of your biggest moments on the most important day of your life and I want to give you so much more than wedding photos- I want your time with me to be a photo experience. I cant wait for you to look back on these little moments and truly feel like the essence of your relationship has been captured.

If you like tacos + are a little untraditional, we are going to be best friends! Ive built this brand around building genuine friendships with my couples + capturing autentic moments- so say hey and lets get talking!!

Based in Seattle and San Diego, but will fly anywhere for good tacos and good company.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lauren B. Married on 08/26/2022

You need this photographer

Britt was an absolute dream to work with. She helped us feel comfortable shooting, brought a fun vision to our engagement and wedding photos and was so creative. She is so responsive and willing to bring your vision to life. I honestly cannot recommend her more, her photos are so stunning, it’s unreal.
    Danielle Married on 07/06/2019

We loved Britt!!!!!

Britt was amazing to work with. Very professional and absolutely knew what she was doing. Our photos came out perfect!!
    Lauren Married on 02/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Photographer we were looking for!

Britt is amazing! The moment we met her, we knew that we wanted to have her as our photographer. This woman has an amazing eye and creates stunning photos. She did our engagement shoot and wedding pictures. She has a very adventurous spirit which truly connected us with her. We were so excited when she agreed to journey out to Joshua Tree with us! It is one of our favorite places! I would recommend Britt for any of your picture needs. She knows how to capture beautiful moments and is so genuine. We would love to keep working with her and look forward to having her capture our own family photos one day.

Photos by Britt Rakosky's reply:

Lauren!! You and Robby are INCREDIBLE. I am so honored you choose me to be apart of your adventure. I had the best time getting to know you both and I can't wait to work together with you both in the future you start your new journey together as Husband and Wife! So much love for you both!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Seattle Seattle, WA, 98134
402-317-7967
Location of (Photos by Britt Rakosky)
Seattle, WA 98101 Seattle, WA, 98101

Photos by Britt Rakosky frequently asked questions

What photography services does Photos by Britt Rakosky include in the starting price?

Photos by Britt Rakosky includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Photos by Britt Rakosky include in their most popular wedding package?

Photos by Britt Rakosky includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Photos by Britt Rakosky offer?

Photos by Britt Rakosky offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Photos by Britt Rakosky offer?

Photos by Britt Rakosky offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Photos by Britt Rakosky offer for wedding events?

Photos by Britt Rakosky offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend Photos by Britt Rakosky and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Photos by Britt Rakosky is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding