PhotoKumar

Dallas, TX View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

Photokumar is a photography service, specializing in Indian weddings. Owners Izzy and Kumar are passionate about capturing your loving moments so that they can hang on your walls and be in your hearts forever. They will use their love and talent for photography to document every magical moment of your special day.

Products Offered

These photographers offer photo shoots for engagements and weddings. Izzy and Kumar use a blend of natural, traditional, and photojournalism styles to document your big day. Multiple locations and additional hours can also be accommodated. They offer photo editing services so that your pictures will look amazing, including toning and hand-coloring. Photokumar provides high-resolution images and an array of photo options, including:

Canvas
Digital files
Flush mount
Prints
Proofs
Slideshows
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Ariel Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful!

Kumar and Izzy are simply WONDERFUL! They really are more than photographers. From the engagement shoot to the wedding they offered endless support, advice and guidance. We got our first round of photos a few hours after the event so that we could immediately share on social media! We love the color processing and the results! We are so grateful to have them!
    Elisa B. Married on 07/06/2019

Love his work!

I love love the quality of his work! Everytime I look through my wedding photo album, I feel lucky to have chosen him as my photographer! The album is such high quality and we are so pleased. He was always in contact with me up to the wedding and until I receive my products! He even sent me reminders and gave me so many tips and ideas during my engagement session and we loved working with him.
    Katie Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent!

Izzy and Kumar were absolutely amazing! We are so happy and grateful that they were able to be our photographers. They did the shots for our engagement photos, bridal, and wedding photos. They look absolutely beautiful and exceeded our expectations by far! They even sent us reminders and were 100% on top of everything. We had our dog in our first pictures and Izzy did a wonderful job of posing us while Kumar took the perfect pictures. The two of them together make an amazing team! We will definitely be contacting them for ANY photos we have done in the future!

PhotoKumar's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Katie. We are so grateful to be your photographers too! You looked so stunning in your bridals and we loved the chemistry in your engagement sessions. Thank you for choosing us to capture your wedding day and congratulations to you and your spouse :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Katie Gruen & Cory Sayler
    28 photos · 10/28/2018

Fort Worth Dallas, TX, 76102
8173120350
Location of (PhotoKumar)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding