2100 Humboldt St Ste 203, Denver, CO 80205 Map · Phone number

About Photography G

Photography G is a team of award winning Denver wedding photographers. Garrett & Kellie believe your wedding should be captured the way you always dreamed it would be; after all, it is your special day! The G Team naturally documents the joy of your wedding day as it unfolds. Posed shots are minimal, so you can share time with friends and loved ones rather than holding up the celebration while the photographer arranges scene after scene. The photographs go beneath the surface, reveal the full gamut of emotions and deliver them to the viewer with lasting impact. Call at 303-444-6994 to schedule a portfolio showing and to discuss capturing your wedding in photographic art.

Follow Photography G on

Other couples have also viewed

• Daniel G Choi Productions LLC
248photography gimg0750

36 Reviews for Photography G

1 User photo

Christopher · Married on 05/26/2018

Garrett did an outstanding job photographing my proposal to my then girlfriend, now fiancé. I wanted to capture the event digitally so my fiancé and I would have photos to share and look back on. I remember calling Garrett and explaining to him at a high-level what I wanted to do and that it was going to take place at City Park in Denver. He strongly suggested that we meet in advance at the proposal location to plan out the surprise together. Garrett was very professional; he walked me through the best photography spots for the time of time of day to ensure lighting was perfect. We discussed different angles and Garrett provided plenty of coaching to ensure I would be standing in the right spot and that I had my girlfriend on the correct side of me. I wanted to minimize her suspicion as much as possible so Garrett came up with a great idea to involve his assistant and his dog to serve as ‘cover’. He acted as if he was taking photos of the two of them but all the while he was secretly photographing me walk my girlfriend through the park to the proposal spot we had picked out during our planning session.

After the proposal we rented paddle boats and Garrett took some more great photos of us out on the pond. Less than a week later Garrett had all of our photos ready and the came out spectacular! We were very pleased with how they turned out and we are excited for all of our future photography needs because we know that Garrett has us covered.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Photography G's reply:

Hi Chris. That was so much fun hatching the plan with you and then executing. And what a beautiful evening to go with two beautiful people! Love being there to tell your story right from the start. I look forward to continuing to capture the story in photographic art :)

Emily · Married on 04/07/2018

Working with Garrett was AWESOME! My fiance arranged for him to photograph our proposal. I was completely unaware of what was going on, but as we were walking around the pond at City Park and I saw a woman (Kellie) being photographed with her dog by a photographer with a legit camera - I thought it was cute, but also strange. My fiance led us over to the spot that him and Garrett had arranged and then proposed. Kellie was a decoy so that I didn't unravel the plan before the big moment, ha!!

We had a great time taking pictures all around City Park, including on the paddle boats. The photos are fantastic and we couldn't have been more pleased!

I cannot wait to line up Garrett for our wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Photography G's reply:

Emily, you and Chris are as cute as couples get. What a lovely bride you are going to be! Love being there to tell your story right from the start.

C · Married on 09/23/2017

I highly recommend Photography G for wedding photography! We chose them over the many other wedding photographers out there since Garrett has a background getting amazing shots of musicians at concerts, and we really like his vibe and his attention to high-quality, timeless photography. We trusted that he would capture the emotion and essence of our wedding way without relying on editing tricks or asking us to take undue time out from our party to pose for photos.

Garrett and Kellie made the entire experience super easy. Modeling/posing for pictures doesn't come naturally to either me or my husband, but they coached us through some beautiful solo and couple shots before the wedding and made us feel very at ease (and beautiful!). They knew all sorts of trails and photogenic areas around Red Rocks that made for some truly amazing pics. Garrett and Kellie were very unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception, but we knew they were there capturing great shots. We didn't have to wait very long after the big day to get our photos back, and we were really blown away by the emotion they captured and how beautiful and timeless each photo was. Thank you, Garrett, Kellie, and Photography G team for your quality service and for capturing the sweetest essence of a huge and emotional day in our lives!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Photography G FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3495
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints
    Proofs

• 2100 Humboldt St Ste 203 Denver, 80205 See on map
    Location of (Photography G)