Photography by Rebecca

Manchester, IA View map

Silvia Married on 12/31/2014
    My husband & I LOVED working with Rebecca & her team! Rebecca was recommended by a friend, and as soon as my husband & I met with her for a consultation, we knew she was the perfect photographer! She shot our engagment session, and we later asked her to snap a few photos of us and our dogs since we couldn't take them to where we had our e-session originally. She was a trooper since our dogs are not as cooperative as we'd like at times. Her work was amazing!

My husband & I got married on 12/31/14, and Rebecca came from IA for our event. Her assistant, videographer, and 2nd photographer were all AMAZING to work with! Super professional, kept me at ease, and allowed my husband & I to actually enjoy taking our wedding photos!! Rebecca is a perfectionist, has a great eye for what she does, and I love that about her! Especially when we were taking photos with bridal party, as well as dealing with guests at the wedding, she kept things going. We cannot say enough good things about her, and cannot wait to see the finished product! :)
    Sonia Married on 10/27/2012
    Rebecca was phenomenal! Was very responsive and easy to get along with. I just received our proofs and they are better then I expected. The quality and artistic quality is superb. I would highly recommend Rebecca if you want quality pictures for a lifetime of memories. Sonia
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/06/2012
    Rebecca and Charlie were hands down the best photographers we could have found. We did an engagement session as well as our wedding and we are still ohhing and ahhing over the shots. They had such a great sense of humor that they put us at ease right away. Their eye for photography was amazing and I have had people remark that my wedding photos, "Look like they are straight out of a magazine". We clicked so nicely with them it made it even more fun. They created so many wonderful posed photos and were able to capture precious moments as they happened without us even knowing it. During our big reveal they got so many amazing shots but made it like my husband and I were all alone. They were such professionals and were willing to do anything to get a great shot from ignoring "Do not enter signs" to lying face down in a parking lot. They have immortalized one of the most important day in our lives perfectly! We highly recommend them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Jenny Orsini Events Jenny Orsini Events Wedding Planners

Rebecca is hands down one of the most talented and dedicated Photography professionals with whom I've had the pleasure of working. She consistently puts her clients first. I'm always impressed by her creativity and out of the box style. I have nothing but positive things to say about her!

100 1/2 East Main Street Manchester, 52057
563-767-4129
Location of (Photography by Rebecca)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding