2109 North Main Street, Sumter, SC 29153 Map · Phone number

About Photography by Rachel Rife

I love photography, but my love and appreciation for the art blossomed into something more when my brother first showed me his Canon Rebel. I saw some of the awesome pictures he was able to take and couldn't resist trying it out myself. So, needless to say I love photographing people, animals, and places. Being able to share in a bride and groom's special day, to watch a new mom and dad dote on their bundle of joy, and capture priceless shots of someone's four-legged friends keeps me motivated to learn more and work harder on my craft. I’m honored that you are viewing my profile on WeddingWire.com and hope that I can be the “Go to Girl ” for your photography needs! For more samples of my work, feel free to check out my website at www.rachelrife.com or like us on Facebook - Photography by Rachel Rife. Thanks!

Follow Photography by Rachel Rife on

img0990
img023

5 Reviews for Photography by Rachel Rife

Karen · Married on 04/15/2017

Great photos for my daughter's engagement pictures...used these in the decor at the wedding as well! Rachel was amazing at the wedding, covering all the bases to include everything we wanted and suggestion things we had not thought of...She is amazing and up-beat through all the stress of putting on such an event....and at the end you get a beautiful record of everything. Wonderful photographer!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Jenny · Married on 10/17/2015

She was awesome!!! She was super flexible with working around times and very helpful with picking out venues to take pictures for engagement and bridal pictures! During the wedding she caught everything we wanted to see pictures of! I highly recommend her to anyone

Sent on 08/04/2016

We had Rachel as our photographer for our destination wedding in April. She was prompt, professional and an all around GREAT person to work with. She made taking endless pictures very enjoyable! I'd recommend her to anyone that needed a wonderful photographer! We will certainly reach out to her in the future with any of our photography needs!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Photography by Rachel Rife FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 2109 North Main Street Sumter, 29153 See on map