Photography by Rachel Rife

Sumter, SC View map

I love photography, but my love and appreciation for the art blossomed into something more when my brother first showed me his Canon Rebel. I saw some of the awesome pictures he was able to take and couldn't resist trying it out myself. So, needless to say I love photographing people, animals, and places. Being able to share in a bride and groom's special day, to watch a new mom and dad dote on their bundle of joy, and capture priceless shots of someone's four-legged friends keeps me motivated to learn more and work harder on my craft. I’m honored that you are viewing my profile on WeddingWire.com and hope that I can be the “Go to Girl ” for your photography needs! For more samples of my work, feel free to check out my website at www.rachelrife.com or like us on Facebook - Photography by Rachel Rife. Thanks!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500.00

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Karen Married on 04/15/2017
    Great photos for my daughter's engagement pictures...used these in the decor at the wedding as well! Rachel was amazing at the wedding, covering all the bases to include everything we wanted and suggestion things we had not thought of...She is amazing and up-beat through all the stress of putting on such an event....and at the end you get a beautiful record of everything. Wonderful photographer!
    Jenny Married on 10/17/2015
    She was awesome!!! She was super flexible with working around times and very helpful with picking out venues to take pictures for engagement and bridal pictures! During the wedding she caught everything we wanted to see pictures of! I highly recommend her to anyone
  • User1652867 2+ years ago
    We had Rachel as our photographer for our destination wedding in April. She was prompt, professional and an all around GREAT person to work with. She made taking endless pictures very enjoyable! I'd recommend her to anyone that needed a wonderful photographer! We will certainly reach out to her in the future with any of our photography needs!

2109 North Main Street Sumter, 29153
803-607-9954
Location of (Photography by Rachel Rife)

Photography by Rachel Rife frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Photography by Rachel Rife offer?

Photography by Rachel Rife offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Photography by Rachel Rife offer?

Photography by Rachel Rife offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Photography by Rachel Rife offer for wedding events?

Photography by Rachel Rife offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Photography by Rachel Rife and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Photography by Rachel Rife is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding