180 Merdith Way, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Map · Phone number

• Darby Bobo Photo
  • Ben and Vicky Photography

4 Reviews for Photography By: Michelle Renee

Melinda · Married on 09/22/2016

Michelle will take care of all your wedding photography needs from beginning to end. She made to capture all of the special moments of my day. Afterward my proofs were available in a timely fashion, and my order was sent quickly. The quality of Michelle's work is excellent. You will love working with her and feel comfortable that she will provide you with wonderful memories!!

Sent on 12/11/2013

I can promise you Michelle Renee would never take your money and not give you your images or wedding album! Her work has always been great. there has to be more to that! I have worked with her for years and being on time is a must! She is full energy , but scattered it a bit unfair . Have you talk to her about how you feel, because there is always two sides to every story. I look forward to her shooing my daughters wedding.

Sent on 12/11/2013

I have used and recommended Michelle for many things over the years. She has always done a great job and is very easy to work with. I'm in the wedding business too and when it came time to select a photographer for my son's wedding she was the first one I had in mind. She went out of her way to make sure that everyone was very pleased with her work and even came back for some extra pictures a few day later for no extra charge. I would recommend her highly.

Sent on 12/10/2013

• 180 Merdith Way Stockbridge, 30281 See on map
    7703207776 (Phone number)
    Location of (Photography By: Michelle Renee)