Johnston, IA 50131 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,100

About Photography by Mary Nicole

I am a professional and elegant wedding photographer with a classic and natural style. While I’m based in Des Moines, Iowa, I’m willing to travel all over! From your engagement to your wedding day, I am there to capture photographs that represent the beauty, joy, romance, and commitment of your love. Photography is my greatest passion and I love connecting with people, listening to their stories, and sharing in their excitement and happiness.

Follow Photography by Mary Nicole on

photography by mary nicole 445 51 982588 158018042234649

2 Reviews for Photography by Mary Nicole

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Captures the love

We have worked with Mary multiple times and have always had an amazing experience, felt well cared for, and received high quality photos without fail. Our first experience with Photography by Mary Nicole was getting photos of our cat. The photos we received from this session were perfect, and we knew after we got engaged we wanted to continue working with her.

In our package, we got engagement photos and 6 hours of coverage for our wedding. Doing the engagement photos was the first time my husband and I have taken professional pictures together and we were a bit nervous, but Mary made us look like actual models. Having this time to get to know Mary’s style was also great going into the wedding; it just made us even more excited.

Leading up to the wedding Mary reached out to me multiple times to work with me on finding good locations for portraits. She had many ideas and even thought about rain back up plans.

On the day of, she arrived at our locations on time, and we took couples photos and family portraits. Mary was very knowledgeable and paid close attention to how she was posing people so we would get the best photos. She always made my husband and I feel very comfortable. Sometimes she would have us do silly things for the pictures (and they felt so weird to do), but those ones turned out to be some of the most beautiful ones we received. Mary really has an eye for photography and knows what she is doing. You truly can't ask for a better photographer.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Photography by Mary Nicole's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review! I am excited to hear that you have enjoyed your portraits so much. Your day was so beautiful and I am glad you have the images to remember it by!

Laura · Married on 07/28/2017

Loved our wedding renewal.! Mary was fantastic and her price was a great value compared to other photographers we've used before. So happy we found her!

Sent on 08/23/2017

• Johnston, IA, 50131 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Photography by Mary Nicole)