314 De Laura Dr, Newport News, VA 23608 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Photography By Amy Jackson

Hi there and thank you for stopping by my page. I love photograping weddings in addition to portraits and landscape photography. I really enjoy all areas of photography which I believe helps me be versatile as a photographer. I strive to not miss a moment on your special day. I would consider myself a traditional photographer but I love to incorporate dramatic lighting whenever possible. Please feel free to send me a message or give me a call if you have any questions.

Follow Photography By Amy Jackson on

Photography By Amy Jackson 6
Photography By Amy Jackson 7

Blair Wyant · Married on 12/16/2018

December Wedding

Amy did both our engagement and wedding photos. She was very accommodating and patient. It was an outside wedding in December soooo...

Sent on 01/31/2019

Allison · Married on 11/10/2018

A wonderful experience with Amy Jackson photography

Amy was flexible in working around our schedule and was very attentive to making sure we had many memories captured on film. She took photographs of the ceremony, the guests and eve thing in between. She even took our wonderful engagement photographs as well.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Chelsea F · Married on 06/02/2018

Phenomenal, communicative, and flexible photographer!!!

Amy was our photographer for a combined Blessing of our Wedding and Baptism of our son in the Greek Orthodox Church. She worked for over 8 hours and beautifully captured every important moment! If anyone is familiar with the Greek Orthodox Church, you know there’s many traditions and movement throughout the church. Amy somehow managed to seamlessly move along with the priest and other participants in the service without being intrusive in the least. We didn’t even realize she was there! She was also incredibly respectful and mindful of which places would be inaccessible for religious reasons and confirmed prior to coming to the church and confirmed again the day of. Going through our photos was a beautiful experience as well. There was so much she had captured that we weren’t even aware of and it made the whole experience that much more joyous. The photos were of wonderful quality. As a self conscious bride, she made sure that I and the whole family looked our absolute best in every photo. It is clear that Amy works incredibly hard while making it seem absolutely effortless. She is also dedicated to making sure that her client is absolutely satisfied with her work and it shows! Thanks again, Amy!!!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Photography By Amy Jackson 8

Photography By Amy Jackson FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Photography By Amy Jackson 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Fabulous Weddings By Anita Cherry
    Fabulous Weddings By Anita Cherry Wedding Planners

I love working with Amy Jackson! She is so professional and patient! She takes her time to make sure the couple gets the photos they want. If you are looking for a photographer that listens to you and provides great quality, she's the one for you!

• 314 De Laura Dr Newport News, VA, 23608 See on map
    (757570-4329 (Other Phone Number)