Los Angeles, CA 90002 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

27 Reviews for Photographer Adan

erika · Married on 05/17/2014

Amazing pictures! Quality of pictures are great and he is great to work with.

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2013

We are VERY happy we went with Adan! He and his staff were professional, punctual, and a true pleasure to work with.
    A few words to describe our feelings towards the photos we received for both our engagement session and our wedding:
    Fantastic
    Colorful
    Rich
    Perfect Angles
    Amazing visions/backgrounds
    Beautiful
    Immaculate!!!

His prices are reasonable, and his work is truly exceptional! Cheers to you Adan for beautifully capturing such an important moment in both of our lives!

Matt & Amanda

Jocelyn · Married on 09/27/2013

I am so happy my husband and I met Adan at a bridal expo. We won a free engagement session and we were truely happy from the start. He was always professional and his experience was evident by all the advise he gave us and how our pictures turned out. Our engagement photos were amazing, our family could not believe how beautiful they looked. He truely captured our story. Every time i had a question whether by email or text his responce was immediate. The day of our wedding he was ontime and ready to work. His professionalism was evident with my family and guests, he was part of our special day. When we received our photos my husband and I could not be happier. The shots were amazing, so many angles taken as he had an assiatant that day. We are able to relive our wedding day each time we look at our photos. If you are looking for an experienced and talented photographer for an amazing rate, Adan is your guy.

Thank you Adan once again for your services and the wonderful memories.

Jocelyn and Rogelio Vasquez

Award

• Ampersand Events
    Ampersand Events Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Adan recently and actually got a moment to chat with him candidly about wedding photography and the wedding industry as a whole. Aside from being a great guy, it is very clear that Adan really knows his stuff. It's evident through his unique eye for intriguing and unique shots, as well as his ability to capture magical moments that he is a seasoned pro and will make certain the images you get are just as amazing as the memories you created. You owe it to yourself to contact Adan and see what he can do for your wedding or special event.