Photographer Adan Reviews

27 | Los Angeles, CA

27 Reviews for Photographer Adan

erika · Married on 05/17/2014

Amazing pictures! Quality of pictures are great and he is great to work with.

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2013

We are VERY happy we went with Adan! He and his staff were professional, punctual, and a true pleasure to work with.
    A few words to describe our feelings towards the photos we received for both our engagement session and our wedding:
    Fantastic
    Colorful
    Rich
    Perfect Angles
    Amazing visions/backgrounds
    Beautiful
    Immaculate!!!

His prices are reasonable, and his work is truly exceptional! Cheers to you Adan for beautifully capturing such an important moment in both of our lives!

Matt & Amanda

Jocelyn · Married on 09/27/2013

I am so happy my husband and I met Adan at a bridal expo. We won a free engagement session and we were truely happy from the start. He was always professional and his experience was evident by all the advise he gave us and how our pictures turned out. Our engagement photos were amazing, our family could not believe how beautiful they looked. He truely captured our story. Every time i had a question whether by email or text his responce was immediate. The day of our wedding he was ontime and ready to work. His professionalism was evident with my family and guests, he was part of our special day. When we received our photos my husband and I could not be happier. The shots were amazing, so many angles taken as he had an assiatant that day. We are able to relive our wedding day each time we look at our photos. If you are looking for an experienced and talented photographer for an amazing rate, Adan is your guy.

Thank you Adan once again for your services and the wonderful memories.

Jocelyn and Rogelio Vasquez

Alicia · Married on 09/15/2013

Adan was MAGNIFICANT! From the day we met him for our engagement photos to our wedding day and even post our wedding day...he has been GREAT, professional, and his pictures leave you speechless. Adan has a great eye and sees things you would not even imagine, but when you see the proofs, you are truly blown away. If you don't book Adan you are missing out on having the best wedding pictures EVER.

His service was great. I love how he treated us. When we meet it was like we have known him all of our life. Great personality which brings great services.

Lulu · Married on 09/08/2012

I am very happy with Adan excellent job for my daughter modeling pictures. He was great giving tips to my daughter to enhance her qualities and expressions to look like a more experienced model. In addition, the quality, ilumination and professionalism of these pictures were spectacular. She is beautiful, but now with these pictures she looks like a top model and celebrity! Well done Adan! I will definitely work with him again.

Lulu Floria
    Seattle, WA

Luis · Married on 06/23/2012

I had the pleasure of doing business with Photographer Adan for our weeding couple months ago. He was very professional and has awesome ideas when it comes to taking great pictures not mentioning very good quality as well. We like that he is really easy to work with and very punctual he makes our weeding a lot easier since we did not worry about the photos for one minute. He had some ideas for our engagement party that we tough it was weird but when we sold the photos completely change our mind and trust him right away and we knew we did not have to worry about the weeding photos at all.

Adan thank you so much for making or weeding easier and for all your help.

We highly recommend Adan.

Karissa · Married on 05/27/2012

Photographer Adan is the complete package! We were extremely appreciative and pleased with Photographer Adan's work, character and attention to detail. He is great about helping you realize what your vision is and identifies your expectations from the beginning. He'll will go above and beyond to try to make all things possible for you. You can expect him to be responsive to all of your concerns/questions. Also has an amazing ability to take photos that capture you in an artistic and natural light, and has great instincts on what makes a great photo and will work with you on what photos fit you versus taking the "staged" wedding photos. Photographer Adan is who you are looking for if you want a photographer that knows how to capture all the details of your day/event!!!

Thank you Adan!!!

Karissa

Irene · Married on 04/07/2012

Adan was our photographer for our engagement and wedding shoot and he was FANTASTIC! Our engagement shoot was in Sin City, LAS VEGAS it was so much fun, we felt really comfortable just being ourselves and enjoying all that Vegas has to offer, while Adan very strategically snapped away in the back. Even though we were tired, Adan had enough energy to energize us both and help us get through the shoot, thank goodness for his encouragement. At the wedding he had great suggestions on poses and angles and his expertise really paid off because we now have beautiful pictures to show our family and friends. We both really enjoyed working with Adan and would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for beautiful pictures at a very reasonable price.

Michelle · Married on 03/01/2012

At first my fiance and I didn't know what we were getting ourselves into. We have never talked to any photographers before nor have won anything from any bridal shows. I really thought it was strange but Adan was on the money when it came to answering all of our questions. When we met up with him, he didn't make it feel awkward at all whatsoever. He was a very nice guy and very easy to talk to. And as I've said, we thought it will be all weird when it came to taking pictures and what not but since Adan made us feel very comfortable, the engagement session went by GREAT! He was looking at different angles where he cant take good photos and just by looking at him, he sure does know what he is doing, he doesn't hesitate when it comes to letting you know what looks good and what doesn't. Best part about everything is that he let's you be yourself and unlike other photographers, he does not get all up on your face to try to pose you or make you do awkward positions. He let's you and you partner act like you two are just strolling down the park. This guy is 100% legitimate and professional!! Though we haven't received the final product, when he showed us the photos on his camera, they came out AMAZING! I really cant wait to see the pictures!! If you are looking for an affordable, yet GREAT photographer, Adan is the man to get in touch with!

Hinna · Married on 02/26/2012

Adan is amazing! I met him at a bridal convention and entered in his drawing for a free engagement photo session. Normally when you hear free you think, "what's the catch?" I must say I was a bit skeptical, but Adan genuinely gave my fiancee and I a truly free and AMAZING engagement session!

He is very artistic and makes sure he's getting the best shots. We chose a beach location and Adan worked with us on the slippery rocks and in the cold. He kept shooting for 3hrs until he got the best shots. We were only able to see a few shots during our session, but they were so beautiful even before any retouching. You could tell by the way he utilized the light and set up his equipment that he knew what he was doing. He is fun to work with and makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. His pose suggestions are creative and fun. He got my fiancee (who is NOT a dancer) to try out a couple fun dance moves for the camera.

We just had our session today, so I can't speak on the final product yet, but I will definitely update my post once we get the pictures. Based on overall experience so far, we highly recommend Adan.

luis · Married on 12/17/2011

This was one of the easiest wedding decisions we made in preparing for our nuptials. Service and professionalism was superb. Adan traveled 6hrs to capture our day. He was courteous, flexible and truly captured all the special moments. He was prompt in replying to questions and the turn around on his work was super fast.( we weren't waiting weeks to see our pictures). His website makes it easy to share our photos with family and friends. We are definitely planning on using him again in the future. :-D

Mayra · Married on 09/24/2011

On our wedding day Adan took the most
    amazing pictures, thank you Adan for such
    of great art work, this memories will last
    FOREVER. Mayra&Oscar

Daphne · Married on 09/24/2011

My Husband and I were married on September 24th 2011. During all the craziness of planning our wedding, one thing that was a no brain-er was who our photographer was going to be. I was familiar with not only Adan's beautiful photography work, but also his work ethics from seeing photos from and being apart of two other friend's weddings who had also used Adan. He went above and beyond to capture every aspect of our day that we worked so hard on to make "us", special and memorable for us and our guest. He is extremely easy to work with and professional. I have and will continue to highly recommend Photographer Adan to everyone I know! Daphne Gilmour

• O

omar · Married on 07/23/2011

Photographer Adan was as amazing as his work. He did an excellent job of working with us on package components and scheduling. We did an engagement session and 8 hours on our wedding day. He was very easy to work with and was very accommodating, not to mention Artistic. He also was really good about making sure that we got what we wanted. I highly recommend getting a second shooter as well. He did an excellent art like job. I cannot say enough about how excellent their work is and how happy I am with our engagement and wedding pictures. Also, we had the CD's of our pictures before we returned from our honeymoon. They were waiting for us when we got home. That was amazing. Incredible work of Art!we would totally recommend Photographer Adan to any one who's looking for TOP quality photography service!
    Brittany & Omar

Megan · Married on 06/18/2011

I knew after my mom and I met with Photographer Adan that he was who I wanted to use. He was so easy going and personable and I knew that he would capture every moment of my day. I wanted a photographer that could capture the candid moments in life. Adan took my engagement pictures as well and all the photos were wonderful!! I think at one point on my wedding day, Adan was on his tummy in the hot pavement of the 95 degree weather trying to get the perfect shot! Photographer Adan will certainly capture the best you in an very artistic unique way!

Elsa · Married on 06/04/2011

Not only did Photographer Adan take amazing pictures but he also managed to get them back to us in 2 weeks! The pictures are gorgeous and he was EVERYWHERE at the wedding and got pictures of EVERYTHING! He also did our engagement pictures and those were fabulous. Overall, Adan was above wonderful! He is professional, talented, and quick at returning proofs. HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend him!

He is the absolute best! His photos are gorgeous, he gives you a huge selection as well as all of the photos on a CD - so easy. Photographer Adan is the most personable photographer I have ever met. He is laid back and snaps so quickly you don't miss any special moments of your big day. Everyone loved him and the photo albums he gave us after were just perfect. I will definitely be using him again!

Jeff · Married on 05/21/2011

I feel so lucky to have had Adan capture our wedding this past May. As someone who was overwhelmed by the wedding planning process, I was grateful for their guidance throughout the entire photography planning process. They not only captured all of our magical moments, but were so well prepared that our multitude of family photos post ceremony were not only beautifully shot, but also done so swiftly, so we could get down to the true business of celebrating. And the live action shots of the festivities were amazing as well. Even though the entire night felt like it was a total blur, I was able to relive every magical moment once I received the photographs. They are truly worth a thousand words, and will serve as a cherished reminder of our big day as the years go by!

Karla · Married on 03/16/2011

I couldn't have been happier with the outstanding job that Photograoher Adan provided as our wedding photographer. Adan was great and communicated the style of photography we desired. The value was outstanding and I would highly recommend him to everyone. He was very nice, patient, and took beautiful Impressive shots of our special day. I am so delighted that we selected him to be our photographer. It is so important to find the perfect photographer.
    ..Thanks Adan

Karla & Alex

Brian and Belinda · Married on 06/18/2010

Adan Gutierrez’ photo studio has been part of many of our events. We love and trust Adan’s talents and professionalism. During our wedding and other events he was very attentive, observant and utilized great surroundings, natural, existing back-drops and manufactured scenery to capture the best and most important moments. He studied the most advantageous lines and angles to enhance each person features. He is so artistic that he is able to transform your events into a beautiful and meaningful story in photographs. Adan has years of experience in different painting techniques, artistic and technical designs. I absolutely recommend Adan Photo studio it is a complete package and Adan is nice and fun too!

Brian and Belinda Harmon
    Washington.

CORINA · Married on 06/24/2011

ADAN'S PICTURES ARE A WORK OF ART. WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH HIS WORK.
    CORINA & JEFF A.

Caitlin · Married on 12/07/2010

After discovering some of the most stunning photos we had ever seen on a friend’s Facebook page, we knew that we had to find out more about the artist behind the lens for our engagement pictures. Adan's photographs are outside of the box, edgy, vibrant, and yet maintain classic beauty. After finally meeting Adan, we realized that we had not only found an amazing photographer, but a friend. Adan took the time to get to know and understand us so that he could accurately portray us in our photos. He went above and beyond in every aspect creatively and as a friend to help us prepare for the shoot, coach us during the sessions, and finally produce a wonderful set of pictures that we will cherish forever. We look forward to working with Adan in the future and informing others of his talents so that they can benefit from his gift.

Laura S · Married on 10/19/2013

Our photos were exquisite! Adan is a true artist with his work. The finished photos he produced were full of vibrant color and looked almost surreal in a very good way! We had a fun time during our shoots and unbelievable how he managed to capture us so well. He was great to work with and absolutely loved all our pictures! You can't go wrong!

Cristobal · Married on 09/15/2012

I used Adan's services for my daughter's sweet 16 and I couldn't be more satisfied and impressed with the service and quality I got for my money. He gave us personalized attention from the moment we contact him to the moment he delivered our final product. My daughter (the reason to do it all) was so happy and amazed when she saw the photos that made it worth every single penny used on those great pics.

LINDA · Married on 04/19/2014

0.8
      2.0
      1.0
      0.5

I really wanted to like Adan. I won a "free engagement session" we had our pictures taken, met up at his home office in South Gate and showed us the DVD he made for us. I didn't like them at all my fiancee liked them so we gave him a deposit. BIG MISTAKE. As he was my first vendor and I honestly felt pressured by him when we met up, and I didn't do my homework I figured I still like his work. I will work with him, maybe it's just me.
    A week later I called and txt him (got a new phone so don't have those messages to show) letting him know that I didn't like them and if he could retake them. That all we wanted was like an hour or two with him, and no DVD, just photos. I told him the clothes I was wearing didn't suit me too well and I wanted a retake. He said "yes, your clothes were to loose and it didn't look too good. I usually tell my clients to wear more fitting clothes and bring 2 extra change of clothes" I thought well that would have been nice to know before you took the pictures. So he said "I usually charge $300 for engagement photos, I'll retake them for $150" I said "Ok". But I didn't really agree I figured he would let us work with him and retake them again at no charge. But whatever.
    *FULL REVIEW IS ON YELP WEDDING WIRE CUT OFF* http://www.yelp.com/biz/photographer-adan-los-angeles?hrid=_RSvfmwmguwJlj7LC

Sent on 04/22/2014

Photographer Adan's reply:

Linda came to the session without make up and very loose clothes and had some serious baldness which she did not cover. After her session she had a T.V. kind of make over which made her look totally improved. Obviously her friends told her she looked better in her FB pictures with her new look. I don't do miracles if anyone shows to their session looking bad their pictures are gonna be bad, no matter how the picture is taken.

I don't see how she was pressured in any way, She got a FREE Engagement Session, and she signed a contract three months after she received her FREE photos.
    I apologize to anyone reading this if I sound rude, But I have the right to have both sides of the story listened to.