Photobooth Planet - Northern NJ/Metro NY

Photobooth Planet - Northern NJ/Metro NY

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Photobooth Planet - Northern NJ/Metro NY

Throw an NYC party your guests will never forget with Photo Booth Planet!

Photobooth Planet NYC is a leader in photo booth rentals for weddings, corporate parties, and other events in the New York, New Jersey, and Long Island areas.  A little bit about us: we specialize in doing photo booths really well! We love the history and nostalgia that a photo booth experience offers, and we aim for the highest quality service to ultimately compliment a very special day for you. We offer three options for your next event:

1) Our Vintage, Classic photo booth is an elegantly designed hard-sided construction built with formal events in mind.

2) Our VW Photo Bus, Bella, is a converted 1965 Volkswagen Micro Bus originally manufacturer in Germany and lovingly restored in the US.  We installed a customized photo booth in the back seat for your guests to jump-in and capture photos in this iconic vehicle.

3) Our Bellows Booth is fashioned after the original old-fashion cameras from a century ago. This hand-crafted open-air booth is intricately designed to help you and your guests blast back in time as if you were in “in the olden days”.

If you're interested in throwing a memorable party, please send us an email for a quote at www.photoboothplanet.com.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey, New York City, Long Island, Westchester + 2 Additional Regions

Follow Photobooth Planet - Northern NJ/Metro NY on

Backdrop(s) (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)

From the first email Tony was immediately responsive and very helpful with any questions. Bella (the VW Bus) and Tony not only met our expectations but exceeded them by far. The bus itself was one of the parts of our wedding that I was most excited about, and it totally lived up to it's name. Tony was not only professional, but you can tell how much he loves his job and making weddings extra special. The book that he put together from our friends and family's pictures was outstanding!! I would highly recommend using Tony and his VW bus for your event. It was such a unique part of our wedding that fit both of our personalities, and as a bonus gave our "older generation" guests some nostalgia from their hippie days!! I hope to have another party in the future where we could have Tony and Bella provide their photobooth services again!! Thank you Tony!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

What a blast is the first thing I need to say! We met Bella, Tony’s VW Photobus the afternoon of our wedding, and boy did she have presence out of the gate! People loved the spin on the photobooth! Tony was easy to work and communicate with from initial call to the day of, and made our day so special and unique! If you want the traditional photobooth, he can sure do that too, but bringing Bella along for the ride is just too cool to pass up! It’s something people won’t forget!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I can not say enough great things about Tony and Photobooth Planet. Tony was responsive to all of my emails and calls during the planning process and on the day of the wedding completed the set-up and execution of the photobooth flawlessly! Tony even made sure to grab me and my husband during a quick down moment prior to our introduction at the reception to make sure we got a photo before we got too busy!

Our guests loved Tony and loved the photobooth. They loved it as a fun activity to do during the wedding and as a favor to take home at the end of the night. Also, the guest book Tony made for us with all of our guest's pictures and best wishes was truly an incredible keepsake and something I will treasure forever.

I would highly recommend Tony and Photobooth Planet for your next event.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews