Scranton, PA 18501 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

9 Reviews for photo

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

I couldn't be happier with Rhema's professionalism, easygoing personality, and quality of work. I've gotten so many compliments on our wedding photography and have already referred a few people to them on Facebook. We even had a different photographer booked in the initial phases of our wedding planning... when we saw that we could save money and get a better product from Rhema we cancelled our contract with the other photographer and are SO happy we did. Despite losing our deposit with the other photographer...we still ended up saving and getting much more than what we asked for.

My husband and I are more than happy with our photos.

Sent on 04/06/2012

This Husband & Wife Photography Team are wonderful! They are such a fun couple, we had FUN with them shooting our wedding. They are not afraid to be creative to get the good shots! The p

Sent on 08/24/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/08/2015

Bradley and Janna took the most beautiful photos and made us feel so comfortable. They have so many amazing shots from our wedding and they were not intrusive at all, so no one noticed them taking pictures and everyone looks natural! Also, we got our photos back from Rhema so much faster than anyone else I know. They might be more pricey than other options in this area but we felt it was worth the cost because of their talent and professionalism. Also keep in mind that as a husband and wife team they complement one another and you will get twice the photos and perspectives.

Sent on 10/02/2015