1136 Saranap Ave Suite #M, Walnut Creek, CA 94595 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Photo Perfect Weddings

Photo Perfect Weddings specializes in capturing those special moments during your wedding day. Our work is in high demand all over the Bay Area. Our wedding photography collections are all-inclusive. You receive all day coverage, an engagement shoot, a wedding album, and a DVD with your images.

We would like to spend time getting to know you and making sure your wedding day is Photo Perfect! Contact us to get the conversation started.

Follow Photo Perfect Weddings on

dsc8530

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Photo Perfect Weddings

Christina · Married on 10/17/2014

Randy took my husband's and my photos for our engagement and for our wedding. All the photos turned out beautiful, and I could go on and on about them. However, I wanted to write a review to express how the client service that Randy provides is second to none. Both my husband and I have very demanding schedules, but Randy worked with us when we were available. Randy recommended fun poses when we were stuck, and he knew how to give direction for the best photos. This may not sound very important, but I have been a bridesmaid at weddings where the photographer did not give very much direction, and to be able to do so is really an invaluable service. In addition, the photo albums, slide shows, and packaging of all of our products we ordered, or that were included, were superb. I will proudly display my albums in our home for years to come. If you select Randy for your photos, you can expect that the utmost professionalism, service, and care for your likes and dislikes will be afforded. I would give ten stars if I could. Thanks, Randy!

Mike · Married on 09/04/2014

My Wife and I hired Randy from Photo Perfect Wedding do the videography for our Maui Wedding. First of all, let me say how amazed we were with the final product! Not only did Randy capture the most memorable moments during our wedding, but he captured many moments that we might have missed had they not been on video. Everyone always asked us if it was worth it to have a videographer and my response is always, "IT'S A MUST!!!". His pricing was extremely reasonable especially considering all the life long memories we will have forever. It was especially important to my husband seeing as a majority of is family was not able to attend the destination wedding. Having a custom video to share with his grandparents made it seem as if they actually attended the wedding and were able to share the special day with us. Bottom line, if you're looking for an affordable, professional, reliable and talented videographer, Randy is a FOR SURE hire.

I had my videographer drop out on me at the last minute. Randy was able to film my wedding last minute. He really knew how to handle a stressed out bride :) I was so happy when I got my video. it was better than I expected!! He was professional, and his prices were very reasonable. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a quality video. So many people claim to be a videographer but Randy is the real deal.

Photo Perfect Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date

• 1136 Saranap Ave, Suite #M Walnut Creek, CA 94595 See on map