Photo Bomb LLC

• Reflection Magic, Mirror Photobooths
  • Poshbooth Photo Booth Rental

4 Reviews for Photo Bomb LLC

Diallo · event on: 06/07/2014

Photobomb was awesome!!! They were able to provide the booth with only one days notice, and at a price unheard off for photo booths. They delivered ahead of time and setup was on schedule. They kept the booth up way longer than the schedule time so that was a bonus!!!! EVERYONE at the party absolutely loved it. In Fact, it pretty much stole the show!
    I highly advise using them if you plan is to have a photobooth at your event.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Kita · Married on 07/05/2014

Everything was GREAT!!!! My guests loved it!! I gave it a 4.8 only because it stopped working about 30 mins before the event was over . But other than that the service was great, the email responses were FANTASTIC!! I def plan to use this vendor again.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Mercy · Married on 09/03/2016

1.2
      0.5
      3.0
      1.0
      1.0
      0.5

I really should have consulted weddingwire and other review sites first. I am glad I caught things before It got too far, although currently I'm still taking with Paypal to get my money back. She evidently have no showed to a couple of events before (at least according to another review site), which would have been horrifying on your wedding day fellow bees.

This owner is quite unpleasant to work with, I simply wrote to her requesting to know the time I can anticipate her to come for set up. However after a few emails (which she likely will call "miscommunication") she started going off at me on how grateful I should be to her for providing these services and how she still needs to make a living and can not offer complimentary services. I simply offered her an earlier set up time since she did not feel the time I slotted her was adequate and I was open to other suggestions.

Her contract reads: "Description of Services Covered under this Service & Rental Agreement Photo Bomb LLC will deliver, set-up, and staff a full service Photo Booth for Client's event as described above and will arrive up to 1 hour before the rental start time."

Bottom line, the owner appears unprofessional at times, I'm sure she is a lovely person in every other aspect however at this point we feel that we would like her not to be a part of our special day.

Sent on 06/23/2016

• Woodbridge, 22192 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Photo Bomb LLC)