Baltimore, MD 21298 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Prop Stop Photo Booth

The Prop Stop Booth is an open style set up with your choice of backdrop The backdrops are seamless which gives a modern appeal to the photos. The openness of the complete setup lends itself to greater guest interaction. Groups will form around the photobooth and excitement builds as crowds watch the action take place right before their eyes. Any rental includes all the fun props that The Prop Stop owns. It includes mustaches, boas, an assortment of hats, over-sized glasses and much more! An event attendant will be there for the duration of the rental to provide assistance with the machine. If purchasing a package with the guest book the attendant will put together the scrap/guest book.

You can like us on Facebook, send us an email to propstopbooth@gmail.com, or visit our website at http://thepropstopbooth.com.

Follow Prop Stop Photo Booth on
IMG0231Copy

146 Reviews for Prop Stop Photo Booth

Julia · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend!

The PropStop Photo Booth team was really great to work with for our October 2018 wedding and the photo booth was the perfect activity for our guests of all ages during cocktail hour and the reception. The attendant was super helpful throughout the night and all of the guests loved that each person in the photo was able to receive their own photo strip! We also opted for the guestbook option where each one of the photo strips was posted in a scrapbook and then the guests had the opportunity to sign next to their photo and write well wishes. I loved that you could pick your own backdrop background and they also let you create your own custom footer to go on the photo booth strips as well, which was a nice personalized touch. You also receive the digital files after the event of all the photo booth pictures taken throughout the night which is great to have to look back on! Overall, I would highly recommend using PropStop!

Angela · Married on 06/02/2018

Prop Stop Photobooth was great. My husband surprised me with a photobooth for our wedding. I knew I wanted one from the beginning but I didn't think we could afford. So happy my hubby came through. He spoke with DJ Payne when booking and he said he was great. Very attentive and responsive. Our guests absolutely loved the booth and they had a ton of props. The attendant was very professional and helpful. My husband also orders us the book and it is awesome. Love looking back at it to see all the fun our guests (and us) had. Highly recommend them.

Prop Stop Photo Booth FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Status Entertainment
    Status Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked alongside Patrick on several different instances and I can, without a doubt, say that his enthusiasm and professionalism are unmatched. The only thing that surpasses his friendliness is his work ethic: it is very rare to find someone who works harder than him - keep it up Patrick!

• Event Details by Edelina
    Event Details by Edelina Wedding Planners

The Prop Stop are pros and it shows. They came into the wedding set-up: on-time and prepared. We had to alter their original location because of the heat and they were accommodating and had no issues with the change. The guests commented on how fun and easy the photos were and the photographer got everyone through the line quickly and without back-ups in the line. It was great. I know the bridal couple is excited to get their copies of all the pictures. Thanks for a job well done and I look forward to working with you in the future!

• Baltimore, MD See on map