145 Reviews for Prop Stop Photo Booth

Prints (22)
Props (22)
Clean Up (21)
Delivery (14)
Social Media Integration (11)
129 Prop Stop Photo Booth Reviews

Prop Stop Photobooth was great. My husband surprised me with a photobooth for our wedding. I knew I wanted one from the beginning but I didn't think we could afford. So happy my hubby came through. He spoke with DJ Payne when booking and he said he was great. Very attentive and responsive. Our guests absolutely loved the booth and they had a ton of props. The attendant was very professional and helpful. My husband also orders us the book and it is awesome. Love looking back at it to see all the fun our guests (and us) had. Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Angela , 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

The Prop Stop provided great service on my wedding day. My fiance and I were looking for a nicer looking enclosed photo booth for our reception, and The Prop Stop had great background choices, film strip designs, and a large enclosed booth that could fit groups of people. They were also very fast with communication and easy to book. The images are great quality, clear, bright, the background we chose was so pretty (fabric and lights), and the attendants were friendly and organized. I'm so glad we chose them for our wedding. Also, we decided to go with the photo album guest book add-on instead of having a normal guestbook and it was so much fun to look through after the wedding and see what a great time our guests had and read their handwritten notes. Thanks again for providing us with unforgettable memories on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Victoria, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great addition to our wedding! So much fun and very helpful. We enjoyed working with them! I would hire them again!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/31/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

THEY WERE AWESOME!! We had such a fantastic time with Prop Stop, their props were hilarious and the picture quality was amazing! Everyone had such a good time and went back more than once! I highly recommend Prop Stop for any of your events!

Profile Picture Sydney, 12/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was so happy to have the Prop Stop at my wedding. From the start they had amazing customer service, getting back to me immediately with answers to my questions. There rates are amazing and my wedding guests absolutely loved the booth and the attendants. I would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used prop stop for the photo booth at our wedding. They were very easy to work with, showed up on time and didn’t take up too much space at our venue. They had fantastic props that they brought with them, and they made us a customized banner that was printed at the bottom of all the photos. We got a great scrapbook at the end of the night and that very same week, we got electronic copies of all photos and they were posted for us on Facebook. I would definitely use prop stop again!

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Prop Stop Photo Booth was a main highlight at our wedding and did not break the budget! I looked into many options and this one had the best pricing. The people are easy and fun to work with, and also incredibly flexible in terms of set up location and timing... Their quick response time to my questions via email and phone was also greatly appreciated. The best part was that my husband and I ended up with an AWESOME photo album we were able to look through the very next day. The photo booth attendant, DJ, made sure people remembered to paste in their photos and even pasted some in himself and prompted people to sign a little note next to them, which was great given the possibility that some guests might of skipped over that part after taking a photo... it's easy to get caught up in the moment :) Also, they have AWESOME props, some of the best I've seen compared to other photo booths. Would recommend their services to everyone seeking an affordable and fun photo booth experience.

Profile Picture Hope, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are so glad we hired Prop Stop Photo Booth for our wedding! They were great to coordinate with, showed up on time and dressed professionally. Their props were great – some of the best we have seen at weddings. We loved that we were able to design our own footer. We would definitely recommend them – it’s no wonder they have so many great reviews.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/22/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Our guests loved our photo booth idea and the guy in charge of it! Everyone had a blast making memories that they could take home. We also got a copy of each of the pictures which is another great keepsake for us.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Prop Stop Photo Booth was a wonderful addition to our August wedding! After comparing to other companies, you get so much for your money with Prop Stop. We picked a back drop, customized the photo footer, received digital copies of all of the pictures, and got a scrapbook with messages from our guests! Everybody in the pictures gets to take home a photo strip which our guests loved! We have so many great pictures from our wedding and we would recommend the Prop Stop Photo Booth due to their responsiveness, professionalism, and quality of services!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Wonderful group!!! They were great at my wedding! Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Toni, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Prop Stop Photo Booth was a huge hit at our wedding. Our guests enjoyed it, as we did we. We got the scrap book with all the photos taken by our guests. I would highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Tina, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My sister rented our wedding photo booth through Prop Stop Photo Booth as our wedding gift and it was a huge hit! They have pricing options based on the number of hours which is nice if you want it to add a little fun to your wedding but don't necessarily feel like you need it there the entire time. They bring everything (photo booth staff, backdrop, all props) and don't need much space at all! As an added value, they give you the option to pick a backdrop and a footer for each of the photo prints and you get all the images of your guests in the photo booth after the wedding. My husband and I sat down and looked at them and got a good laugh and it was fun for us to see how much everyone was enjoying our wedding night! I highly recommend hiring them for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/20/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had a great experience with this company. Conducted most of our communications by e-mail. They had no problem changing the time of arrival (about an hour difference) after signing initial contract. Footer is customizable and they have many options to look at from prior events. Attendant did his job, made photos fun for people, gave tips for taking better photobooth-type pictures. He was also prompt to arrive and set up in the hour he was given. He also made sure that he personally pasted a copy of each photostrip in our guestbook (optional), which was very helpful because I have seen some weddings where the attendant just lets guests do it and inevitably some of them don't end up in the book. They had plenty of props and a large variety to make things fun. After the event, I received a Dropbox link to download all the pictures and a Facebook link of the photostrips to share on social media. Overall, I found their pricing reasonable compared to other similar companies. I would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Connie, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So much fun and such a fantastic company! A couple weeks before our wedding my husband and I decided we wanted a photobooth, and I am so happy we made that decision! I initially chose the Prop Stop Photo Booth based on their amazing reviews and fair pricing. They responded to my inquiry immediately and were so easy to work with. I was able to choose the backdrop I wanted and customize a footer as well. They printed as many photo copies as my guests wanted with high quality and speed, and I received all the photos through dropbox and on facebook. Would definitely hire again and recommend to others.

Profile Picture Ariel, 3/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Prop stop provided great services! All of our guest enjoyed the photobooth and commented on how much fun they had using it. We used the enclosed photobooth and it was huge! It could easily accommodate up to 15 people, great for large or small group, couple, or solo pictures.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

The photo booth was a great addition to our wedding, would recommend to all future brides!

Profile Picture sofia, 1/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Love them! Everyone had a blast using the photo booth. They were so awesome throughout the whole process - I especially love their open booths as we have 12 people in our immediate family! I can't wait to see the final CD of everyone's photos!

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Clean Up, Setup

The photo booth was definitely a highlight of our wedding! Prop Stop Photo Booth was the BEST! They were extremely professional and very easy to work with. We loved the ability to design a personalized footer for our photos as well as select the background we wanted. They had SO many fun props that were a hit with our guests. We were extremely impressed with the quality of the photos! The pictures were definitely a much better quality than the samples we saw from other photo booth companies. The best part was the photo album and digital copies of all of the photos, which make for an incredible keepsake for us to always remember such amazing memories!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Setup

Everyone loved the prop stop photo booth! I was very pleased with everything from the seemless set up to the custom footer for our wedding. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Prop Stop was a great company to work with. From booking to wedding day the communication and responsiveness was excellent. They made a custom footer for our photos and the early set-up was perfect. The staff member on wedding day was interactive and patient (even as the night wore on). I will certainly be using these guys again for events.

Profile Picture User7314082, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Prop Stop is great. They came to our venue well in advance of the wedding, set up and had everything running incredibly well.

There were no hiccups during the event, all our guests were very happy and entertained with the photobooth.

With all the confidence, I recommend Prop Stop - they did a great job!

Profile Picture Shaun, 9/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys were awesome to work with! They were quick and organized in their communication, offered the best of competitive rates, and executed everything perfectly at our wedding. Everyone raved about the photo booth and accessories! Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture User7243555, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We booked Prop Stop Photo Booth for our own wedding after seeing it at a cousin's wedding we had previously attended and both times it was a hit. Our guests all loved it and we have some great photos to show for it. The custom footer and assortment of props were awesome. They were also more than generous in printing out numerous copies of the photos for all of the guests, plus we got digital copies of everything afterwards. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/10/16, 1 Review