Tinley Park, IL 60487 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Peter Oprisko

America's Best Pop/Jazz & Standards features Chicago-based Peter Oprisko and his fabulous ensembles, who are acclaimed as the very best in live wedding music entertainment nationwide! Peter's vast live music repertoire specializes in pop classics, jazz, and traditional standards that ranges from Sinatra and Rat Pack era hits to Elvis, the Beatles and beyond! During band breaks, Peter can also provide DJ service featuring material of a similar or contrasting nature (Rock, Pop, Disco, etc.), so the party fun never stops!

Peter utilizes a wireless microphone system that enables him to serenade guests personally throughout your venue(if so desired), as well as to make announcements, introductions, etc.

Whether you need a duo or trio for your ceremony, a quartet or quintet for the cocktail and/or dinner portion of your reception, or an orchestra/DJ combo to keep the dance floor filled for the balance of the evening, Peter's music and performance will have you and your guests raving!

2Copy
2Copy

• Videos 6

1 Reviews for Peter Oprisko

Kristin · Married on 05/26/2013

Peter and his band were awesome. They were pure class and were perfect for our loft wedding! His voice is incredible and he is spot on for that era without being cheesy or an impersonator. My photographer actually warned me and said he has seen other sinatraish bands go wrong at weddings but as soon as he saw Peter that day he said he was many levels above the others (and he sees a lot of weddings!). My husband and I are in our late twenties and even all our friends were complimenting us on the band so he really works for all ages. My only regret was not having him play longer. I can't say enough good things about choosing him for our reception! Thanks Peter.

Sent on 06/29/2013

Peter Oprisko FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Blues, Jazz, Latin, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance

• Seize the Day Events
    Seize the Day Events Banquet Halls

I hired Peter Oprisko for a Sinatra themed wedding and the family complimented me on the entertainment the entire evening. Working with Peter Oprisko was an absolute pleasure. He was professional and extremely talented. As an event planner, knowing the perfect professional to hire is key, and Peter is on my "go to" list.

• Tinley Park, 60487 See on map