200 Forest Avenue, Locust Valley, NY 11560 Map · Phone number

About Petals Floral and Party Design

Petals Floral and Party Design, a full service floral boutiquet, has earned a wonderful reputation for it's romantic, classically modern aesthetic. Specializing in weddings and special events, Petals' experienced designers work closely with each client for a perfectly tailored affair.

• Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators
Petals/Amber Gress Photography
Petals/Amber Gress Photography
Petals/J&R Photo
Petals/J&R Photo
Petals/Focus on Joy Photo.
Petals/Focus on Joy Photo.
ct 00849 3 51 560120

27 Reviews for Petals Floral and Party Design

• W

William D · Married on 05/11/2020

Exceptional Experience with Petals

We worked with Petals for our November 2019 wedding at the De Seversky in Glen Head. Although a preferred vendor for the venue, we were concerned that as a “local florist” Petals would not have enough creativity to make our event special. We’ve rarely been so gratified to be wrong! Diana and Jessica of Petals spoke with us several times on the phone and spent nearly three hours in person at their floral showroom carefully reviewing each and every option. Flowers are important to my family, and Diana and Jessica were an incredible help towards selecting the appropriate flowers to match our color scheme and design theme. I sent dozens of pictures of potential arrangements, centerpieces and chuppahs that we both did and did not like and Petals took the time to review all of our submissions and developed design options that spoke to our choices. Even our somewhat out-of-season selections of Ranunculus (buttercups) and Hydrangeas were accommodated, with large healthy colorful specimens. The bouquets were gorgeous and our chuppah was a showstopper. Throughout the process, which included design options such as chuppah lighting, candles and table arrangements, Diana and Jessica were patient, understanding and encouraging and perhaps most important of all responsive. Selecting florals become one of the tasks we most enjoyed.

Sent on 05/24/2020
  • Ainsley

Ainsley Nelson · Married on 11/08/2019

Hiring Petals

Our wedding was perfect, it was literally everything I'd ever dreamed of. Out of all of that, I need to express my utmost gratitude to Jess, Brian, Sharon, and the entire Petals team. Our event wasn't a huge one - 40 guests total and a pretty modest budget - but they treated us like celebrities. The displays were astonishingly beautiful and everyone kept commenting, to the point that they wanted to take the centerpieces at the reception home with them. Jess P. single-handedly stopped me from having a shrieking, sobbing bridal breakdown the moment she saw me in the Church parking lot, and her gentle take-charge attitude righted the ship, even though she had to deal with other members of our vendor team that had nothing to do with flowers. I honestly cannot recommend Petals highly enough for ANYTHING, from a simple date night bouquet to a grand ballroom wedding display. Hire them.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Mansouri · Married on 10/06/2018

They are the best- must use them!

I seriously wish I could give Petals 10 stars. Diana Ringrose and her team, including Sharon and Jane, did my wedding in October at the de Seversky Mansion. I could write a novel about them, but I will try to hit the high points. First, Diana is not only one of the most talented people I have ever met, but she is absolutely wonderful to be around. She spent hours (and I really mean like HOURS) with my mom and I working through every single detail of the wedding day. She is extremely organized, detail-oriented and a great listener.

Second, on the day of the wedding, Diana and her team spent hours setting up the flowers in the mansion. I wish I could explain how she transformed the mansion- I felt like a princess. They were beyond stunning and everyone who attended is still talking about our flowers. Seriously. She even transported our flowers after the wedding (which ended at like 12:30 am) to our brunch venue that was about 20 minutes away.

Third, they treat every single client like you are their only client. I really felt like Diana and her team were family by the end!

You know that you are in the best hands with Diana and her team. Use must use Petals if you are having a wedding in NY!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Petals Floral and Party Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Modern
    Romantic

• 200 Forest Avenue Locust Valley, NY, 11560 See on map
    Location of (Petals Floral and Party Design)