Petals Floral and Party Design

200 Forest Avenue, Locust Valley, NY 11560 Map · Phone number

About Petals Floral and Party Design

Petals Floral and Party Design, a full service floral boutiquet, has earned a wonderful reputation for it's romantic, classically modern aesthetic. Specializing in weddings and special events, Petals' experienced designers work closely with each client for a perfectly tailored affair.

• The Flower Bar
Petals/Amber Gress Photography
Petals/Amber Gress Photography
Petals/J&R Photo
Petals/J&R Photo
Petals/Focus on Joy Photo.
Petals/Focus on Joy Photo.

26 Reviews for Petals Floral and Party Design

Petals Floral and Party Design 5
  • Ainsley

Ainsley Nelson · Married on 11/08/2019

Hiring Petals

Our wedding was perfect, it was literally everything I'd ever dreamed of. Out of all of that, I need to express my utmost gratitude to Jess, Brian, Sharon, and the entire Petals team. Our event wasn't a huge one - 40 guests total and a pretty modest budget - but they treated us like celebrities. The displays were astonishingly beautiful and everyone kept commenting, to the point that they wanted to take the centerpieces at the reception home with them. Jess P. single-handedly stopped me from having a shrieking, sobbing bridal breakdown the moment she saw me in the Church parking lot, and her gentle take-charge attitude righted the ship, even though she had to deal with other members of our vendor team that had nothing to do with flowers. I honestly cannot recommend Petals highly enough for ANYTHING, from a simple date night bouquet to a grand ballroom wedding display. Hire them.

Petals Floral and Party Design 6
    Petals Floral and Party Design 7
    Petals Floral and Party Design 8
    Petals Floral and Party Design 9
    Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Mansouri · Married on 10/06/2018

They are the best- must use them!

I seriously wish I could give Petals 10 stars. Diana Ringrose and her team, including Sharon and Jane, did my wedding in October at the de Seversky Mansion. I could write a novel about them, but I will try to hit the high points. First, Diana is not only one of the most talented people I have ever met, but she is absolutely wonderful to be around. She spent hours (and I really mean like HOURS) with my mom and I working through every single detail of the wedding day. She is extremely organized, detail-oriented and a great listener.

Second, on the day of the wedding, Diana and her team spent hours setting up the flowers in the mansion. I wish I could explain how she transformed the mansion- I felt like a princess. They were beyond stunning and everyone who attended is still talking about our flowers. Seriously. She even transported our flowers after the wedding (which ended at like 12:30 am) to our brunch venue that was about 20 minutes away.

Third, they treat every single client like you are their only client. I really felt like Diana and her team were family by the end!

You know that you are in the best hands with Diana and her team. Use must use Petals if you are having a wedding in NY!

Petals Floral and Party Design 10
    Petals Floral and Party Design 11
    Sent on 01/12/2019
  • arorapower2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Petals is a preferred vendor for NYIT de Seversky Mansion in Old Westbury, NY, at which we had our wedding on 9/15/18. I first spoke with Diana Ringrose at a bridal showcase at the mansion and that evening I remember walking through the floral vendors, immediately drawn to the lower centerpieces that she had displayed. Since I already had an approximate guest count, I knew the suggested floor plan and table numbers, aiding me in the decision to go with a lower, fuller centerpiece and I just felt like Petals did it right in the space. No stranger to the mansion, Diana was easy to speak with and efficient in our calls and in-[person meetings. It was lovely to speak with someone who loves what they do, when you only have a glimmer of what you think you may like because it's not like most brides have any real idea about floral décor in the day-today! Pinterest can only get you so far, but Petals took my inspiration photos, weaved in suggestions and in the end, the mansion and outdoor patio ceremony arch was just stunning! My bouquet was just loose enough with the greenery and the bridemaids bouquets went perfectly with the blush sequin gowns. The groomsmen looked beautiful with single garden roses (two for my father who is a tad broader), and my husband had the most delicate two lisianthus on his lapel.

The one piece of floral décor I cannot get over is our ceremony arch. I knew I didn't want floral pillars and Diana suggested an arch, showing me my arch, but with less flowers & a bit more greenery, zig zagging along with branches. In the end, we filled in the arch following the lines of the branches a bit more traditionally, adding additional flowers and I could not be more pleased with how it turned out. Just spectacular.

Thank you, Petals & Diana, for the most beautiful flowers, our perfect arch, and shimmering candlelight – you truly made the mansion look uniquely ours.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Petals Floral and Party Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic