624 N. Washington Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Petal's Edge Floral Design

Petal's Edge is a custom floral design company specializing in weddings and events. Operating from our studio in Old Town Alexandria, we excel in the planning and creativity necessary to bring style and panache to any event – no matter how big or how small.

Founded in 2004, Petal’s Edge quickly distinguished itself in the DC wedding scene, being named to Washingtonian magazine’s esteemed list of best wedding florists within the first full year of business. Since then, with over 2,000 weddings under our belt, Petal’s Edge has created unique designs as diverse as our clientele – from fresh and modern designs to classic and traditional events to quirky and unique arrangements. Under the creative direction of Gerry Rogers and her team of talented designers, we endeavor to put our clients first – expressing their taste and style for the event. We are an ardent supporter of marriage equality and embrace love in all its diversity.

Petal’s Edge has been featured in several magazines and blogs, including Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Washingtonian Weddings, Brides, United with Love, and Engaged! amongst many others.

Follow Petal's Edge Floral Design on

Petal's Edge Floral Design 5
  • Amanda

Amanda Allison · Married on 10/05/2019

Made my day incredible!

Cannot rave enough about Gerry and her team at Petal's Edge. From the very moment I emailed her an initial inquiry, asking if she had my date free, Gerry was incredibly responsive, helpful, insightful and informed. She educated me a lot (a rather indecisive bride!) during our initial consultation, and we really thoroughly discussed my vision and ideal style. Booked her within hours of that conversation, and loved every moment of working with her. Their pricing is reasonable (I spent more on flowers than any other element, aside from venue), and I feel I got every penny's worth! I loved being able to modify my flowers (design, coloring, amount, etc) right up until about two weeks ahead of the big day --- including entirely modifying my bridal bouquet! Gerry and team created the most unique ombre rose bouquet I've ever seen - so in love. I had 100% confidence in their work, set up, call times and pricing. She is transparent, and again - incredibly responsive. It's actually her responding too, from her iPhone, wherever she is in the world! You never get some generic, template response from Petal's Edge - just high quality, educated, engaged and passionate care! Thanks again, Gerry and team - you made my day incredible.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin Carter · Married on 06/04/2019

Great flowers

Gerry delivered a great set of arrangements that perfectly matched our vision and the space. We met with Gerry early on and conveyed our desires and she helped shape them with what was possible and in season (in terms of colors and flower types). The statement arrangement and bouquet really stood out as memorable.

Petal's Edge Floral Design 10
    Sent on 05/05/2019

Petal's Edge Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 95
    $ 250
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor