Petal's Edge Floral Design

Alexandria, VA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Typical Price

Petal's Edge is a custom floral design company specializing in weddings and events. Operating from our studio in Old Town Alexandria, we excel in the planning and creativity necessary to bring style and panache to any event – no matter how big or how small.

Founded in 2004, Petal’s Edge quickly distinguished itself in the DC wedding scene, being named to Washingtonian magazine’s esteemed list of best wedding florists within the first full year of business. Since then, with over 2,000 weddings under our belt, Petal’s Edge has created unique designs as diverse as our clientele – from fresh and modern designs to classic and traditional events to quirky and unique arrangements. Under the creative direction of Gerry Rogers and her team of talented designers, we endeavor to put our clients first – expressing their taste and style for the event. We are an ardent supporter of marriage equality and embrace love in all its diversity.

Petal’s Edge has been featured in several magazines and blogs, including Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Washingtonian Weddings, Brides, United with Love, and Engaged! amongst many others.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

4.7

Lilly M. Married on 04/16/2022

Incredible Talent, Responsiveness and Care! Cannot recommend enough!

Petal's Edge was, in one word, INCREDIBLE for my spring DC wedding! Gerry worked closely with me to create a design that was absolutely gorgeous and spent considerable time on the phone walking me through possible design ideas, flowers, and where we could reuse flowers. She was very flexible and responsive via email. I really appreciated that Gerry tried to keep our budget in mind and suggested cost saving strategies throughout the entire process. I felt like I could really trust her expertise and was confident the arrangements would be beautiful going into the day. When the day came, I was completely floored with how gorgeous my bouquet and all of the arrangements were!! She truly brought my vision to life where I asked for specific things and also used her amazing artistic talent to bring together amazing flower combinations. I also did not have a wedding planner (but did have a day-of coordinator) and she was really wonderful to work with directly and super responsive. Cannot recommend enough! Thank you Gerry and Petal's Edge!
    David L. Married on 10/16/2021

Loved my flowers!

I loved working with Lissa and the Petal’s Edge team! Everything was great. They really listened to what I wanted for my bridal bouquet and made my vision come to life. The wedding arch, bridesmaids’ bouquet, boutonnieres, and flower cuffs were all great. The communication in the months and weeks leading up to the event was prompt and delivery on the day of was timely with no issues. Overall, they were one of our favorite wedding vendors!
    Belle P. Married on 09/25/2021

Best DC Florist

Petal's Edge provided the flowers for our wedding in September, and man did they hit it out of the park. Gerry and her team were very accommodating and the flowers were the most beautiful I had ever seen.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

624 N. Washington Street Alexandria, VA, 22314

Open by appointment
Location of (Petal's Edge Floral Design)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding