Newville, PA 17241 Map · Phone number

About Petal and Print

My flowers are loose, garden inspired and sophisticated. I love working with gorgeous seasonal blooms, garden or roadside clippings, herbs, textural pods, and romantic greens and vines. I love mixing colors, scents and textures to create designs that are beautiful without being complicated. It is my passion to create an exquisite personalized floral experience for each and every occasion. I'm thrilled to work in the Central Pennsylvania, Baltimore, Eastern Shore and Mid Atlantic areas, and I am available for travel on a project by project basis.

For paper goods, my style is clean, with a focus on typography, materials and illustrations that make your invitations authentic to your style and event. As with flowers, all the stationery and invitations I design and print are custom. I love working with unique materials. I love the thickest cotton paper and printing on fabric or wood. I offer letterpress, foil stamping, offset and digital printing. I design and print everything from social stationery and business cards to wedding invitations and custom favor tags. I am excited to work with clients nationwide.

sarah park styled shoot133

Petal and Print 1
Petal and Print 2

Jillian · Married on 06/29/2018

Petal and Print

Katie is amazing! Her flowers are absolutely stunning and she is a joy to work with. During my wedding planning process, picking a florist was one of the hardest decisions for me because I am a perfectionist and have very specific taste. It was hard for me to find someone who could live up to the vision that I had in my mind. Katie is absolutely that person, and I am so thankful that I found her! She is truly an artist, and I could not have been happier with my flowers. Every detail is perfect, down to the beautiful vessels in which the flowers are arranged. And, I now have a collection of amazing ironstone and glassware that makes a perfect keepsake from my wedding. Katie definitely has a specific style of flower arrangements that is her specialty, but she is always happy to tweak things based on your preferences. For instance, most of Katie's bridal bouquets are loose and asymmetrical. I still wanted a natural, romantic look, but I wanted a round bouquet. Katie made my bouquet exactly as I requested, and it was perfect. The bridesmaids bouquets were also beautiful, as was everything else. Katie is also lovely to work with and very responsive and easy to reach. Her home/work space in Pennsylvania is so cool and it was so fun to go there for our final meeting! I could not be happier with Katie's work, and the flowers that she created for my wedding were truly a highlight of the day. My flowers were absolutely my favorite aesthetic part of my wedding and the memory of them will bring me joy for years to come!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Laura · Married on 06/07/2014

Katie is so talented. Our flowers, tablescapes, and ceremony decor helped set the tone of our wedding. It was stunning. And I LOVED my bouquet. In the last few weeks leading up to the wedding we made so many revisions even I was confused, but Katie was so accommodating and didn't seem bothered at all- for which I was extremely appreciative. She has a great vision and sense of style and will tell you when something just won't work. Only issue was that the bouts wilted before the ceremony started and the bridesmaid bouquets weren't exactly what I was expecting- though gorgeous. Katie was great to work with- very professional and knowledgeable. She knows the wedding industry inside and out- highly recommend. Oh and her daughter is adorable! :)

Sent on 06/25/2014

Petal and Print's reply:

Oh, sad, Laura! I am so sorry about the bouts. they were made with fresh herbs as requested! Thank you for letting me know as I will be sure not to use that again! I can't wait to see the photos from your wedding. It was so fun to work on with you and I was more than happy to accommodate your changes to make your wedding as close to your beautiful vision as possible. Thank you again so much & huge congratulations!

Katie and her team at Petal and Print are phenomenal. At our first consultation she was so knowledgeable about both the styles and logistics involved in handling the floral design for my wedding that I knew I wanted to hire her in a heartbeat. Her rates are very reasonable and I really appreciated that she was willing to work within my budget, which was considerably lower than many weddings out there. And when the big day finally arrived she delivered such stunning arrangements I couldn't believe my good luck, it was as if she was a mind reader, everything so fresh and glamorous and exactly what I wanted. We even had a few last minute changes to the number and style of arrangements needed and she accommodated every one. Any bride or event planner would be lucky to work with Petal and Print, Katie made every step of the way as easy as could be which, on top of her incredible talent, should make the decision a no-brainer. Thank you Katie for everything.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Petal and Print's reply:

Congratulations! It was such a treat to work with you and I am so pleased you were happy with the flowers! All my best!

Award

Petal and Print FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Newville, 17241 See on map