Petal and Oak

4.6 out of 5 rating

• Isabelle
    Isabelle S. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect for flowers and rentals!

My wedding planner helped me to find Petal and Oak for the flowers and rentals at my wedding. Shelley did such a great job with everything! All of the bouquets were beautiful, and all the items that we rented truly tied everything together. Petal and Oak also set up a beautiful 30-foot-long greenery arch for our ceremony, which looked great! Overall they did a great job and I highly recommend them!
  • Marilen-Roger
    Marilen B. Married on 10/16/2020

Beautifully done!

We contacted Petal & Oak with less than two month's notice before our wedding, due to last minute changes caused by the COVID restrictions. Shelley was very welcoming during our initial call, she asked lots of questions to make sure she captured what we wanted, and made cost concious suggestions which were really appreciated. She was very communicative and flexible with our requests throughout the process. Though we couldn't have the outdoor wedding we wanted, Petal and Oak did a great job converting a garage into a beautuful Chapel.
  • Kendall
    Kendall K. Married on 11/10/2019

Petal & Oak Rocks!!

They did such a beautiful jobs with our flowers and other decor! My bouquet was perfect and exactly what I described! They also customized table centerpieces for me because I wanted part of it to look like a Quidditch hoop! They were perfect! I would absolutely recommended them for floral & decor! It was great having one vendor do both of those as well!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Raleigh
919-618-0525
Location of (Petal and Oak)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding