Petal and Oak

4 Reviews for Petal and Oak

• Kendall

Kendall Kelley · Married on 11/10/2019

Petal & Oak Rocks!!

They did such a beautiful jobs with our flowers and other decor! My bouquet was perfect and exactly what I described! They also customized table centerpieces for me because I wanted part of it to look like a Quidditch hoop! They were perfect! I would absolutely recommended them for floral & decor! It was great having one vendor do both of those as well!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Florist and Rentals!

Amalia was a dream to work with! When my husband and I were initially looking for a florist, Petal and Oak was recommended to us by the biggest rental company in the Raleigh Durham area. We thought we might be able to just walk in and pick out a few flower colors and styles for bouquets, but they asked us to make an appointment and submit information prior to the appointment about our vision for the day.
    We met with Amalia for our appointment, and we were immediately sold! She had done her homework, reviewed what my vision was, even reviewed my Wedding Pinterest board and was fully prepared with a suite of options to make our vision come through within our set budget. Not only did they provide amazing bouquets for the bridal party and ceremony, but she also made my dream reception vision come to life! She created the most romantic setting I could ever ask for, and never hesitated once as I continuously found amazing rental items that they offered to add to our big day such as a beautiful lounge set up, and bar.
    Do not hesitate to use Petal and Oak for your big day. Amalia and her team our amazing and your wedding décor will be everything you dreamed of and more!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Bethany · Married on 06/09/2018

Joseph and his team at Petal and Oak did an outstanding job on my daughter's wedding last weekend! Not only are they fantastic florists, but they also rent furniture and decorations. This worked out perfectly as I was able to use one vendor for all floral arrangements, creative centerpieces and decor at the ceremony venue (Holy Name of Jesus Cathedral) in the morning and the reception venue (NC Museum of Natural Sciences) in the evening. It's a one stop shop. Joseph was so professional, creative, kind and responsive. He met with the bride and groom to get their vision and budget and came up with amazing ideas, especially for the museum. My daughter's bridal bouquet was gorgeous as well as all the other arrangements. Having Petal and Oak as a vendor was the best decision I made and I can't recommend them highly enough. Worth every penny!

Sent on 06/18/2018

• Raleigh See on map
    919-618-0525 (Phone number)
    Location of (Petal and Oak)