Personally Designed Events

Hialeah, FL View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Personally Designed Events is a wedding and events coordination company based in Miami Lakes, Florida. Meticulous trio Daphne, Jessica, and Vanessa focus on making your wishes come true. These experienced planners strive to deliver an event that reflects you and your love story. With your ideas and their talent, you can have an event to remember.

Personally Designed Events provides an array of services for you and your sweetheart to choose from. From event branding and design to day-of coordination, these planners can suit your wedding needs with ease. If you only have ideas and nothing set in stone, this talented trio will be happy to provide full-planning, partial planning, Month of Coordination, and Event Stylingpackages. Each package may include customized timelines, to-do lists, guest-list creation, and many more.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Niady T. Married on 03/26/2022

The best of the best

I could not have had my dream wedding without the PDE Team! Jessica and Daphne were present at my meetings with vendors, negotiated on my behalf, and kept timely communication with me through the processes. Most importantly they helped to bring my vision to. My only regret is not finding them sooner! Thank you 🙏🏼
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 01/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    There should be more then a 5 star option to choose from--these guys were about a million stars in my book. Alright I know thats cheesy to say but I mean it 100%. My mom-in-law and I planned the wedding ourselves and hired "Personally Designed Events" for the month of. These girls were extremely organized and handled every ball thrown at them. My wedding wasn't something easy because absolutely every vendor had to be brought in since it was at my in laws ranch (definitely not set up for weddings). We all worked with a blank canvas and they were very helpful.
    This team set up everything how I wanted and it all turned out STUNNING! We had a big bridal party with lots of personality---they handled us all and things went very smooth. I couldn't have been more relaxed on my own wedding day.
    Thank you guys SO SO SO SO MUCH for helping my dream wedding become a reality---it was a day none of us will ever forget.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Artefactum Initiative Artefactum Initiative Photo Booths

We had the privilege of working with the PDE team on a styled photo shoot. They displayed the utmost attention to detail to collaborate with multi industry vendors for a successful styled photo shoot held at the Miami Beach Womens Club. In the time leading up to the event they were quick to respond to questions and inform every participating vendor of changes or plans for the shoot. They were well organized and let there fun, loving personalities shine through during the entire process. We look forward to working together with them in the future!

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Hialeah, Florida Hialeah, FL, 33014
Location of (Personally Designed Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding