About Personal Designs Florist

Our attention to detail is unsurpassed.

At Personal Designs we take pride in providing a quality floral experience for our customers. Listening to what our customers want for their floral wedding experience is our specialty. Each bride is unique as her flowers should be.  We are available to our brides through out the months of prep for the big day.  And we are there for her on her big day.  For more information please call us at 585.507.4800 or visit us on Facebook or Instagram., Personal Designs Florist.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Corinne was very helpful and gave a lot of great ideas which was very helpful considering I didn't know exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She also was willing to help me with my bouquet of brooches that I made myself. I got a lot of compliments on my centerpieces at the wedding. Overall very happy and highly recommend Personal Designs Florist.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture John, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations

Personal Designs.... great to work with.... creative.... offered many options and flexible..... Thank you for helping us with Katrina and Steve's wedding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Vendor Response

3 AWARDS

Events

696 Titus Ave, Rochester, NY 14617   See On Map
585-507-4800 (phone)
Personal Designs Florist is a wedding Florist from Rochester NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Finger Lakes Region, Rochester, and Central NY. Personal Designs Florist is a professional wedding Floirst that has been part of the Rochester NY wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in bouquets, centerpieces, weddings, decore, proms, events, funerals.