Wisteria Flowers & Gifts Inc.

Rochester, NY View map

At Wisteria Flowers & Gifts, we specialize in creating the most unique, custom floral arrangements for your special day.

Wisteria is a full service floral shop that focuses on fresh floral design, custom silk work, and a variety of accent decor for your home. We take pride in our individual, unique style and we want to make your wedding day absolutly special. We cater to not only weddings, but corporate events, bridal showers, funerals, and a variety of special occasions.

Call us today to schedule a free wedding consultation appointment!

585.271.0610

Store Hours

Monday-Friday: 9 a.m- 6 p.m.

Saturday: 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

• Shannon
    Shannon B. Married on 12/19/2021

Exceeded my expectations!

Wisteria was lovely, especially Robyn who managed my entire order and helped bring my ideas to life. We never met in person, but we emailed and spoke on the phone. I sent her pictures of what I was thinking (bouquet, boutonnières, corsages, table decor, ceremony decor) and she handled all of it. She even came to our venue and set it up. I was so thrilled to see it all on our wedding day. Robyn, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
  • Navpreet
    Navpreet S. Married on 05/07/2021

Phenomenal!

We booked Wisteria for our Wedding day and they brought our floral visions to life. We were looking to create a bohemian, yet dreamy feel to our tent space and they achieved exactly that. Jenna was extremely easy to work with and knew exactly what we wanted. Till this day, which is several months later, continue to enjoy the dried pampas and florals used for our arrangements. We truly appreciated their work and efforts and highly recommend working with their team!
  • Jen
    Jen D. Married on 09/15/2019

Beautiful flowers

We ordered our flowers for my daughter's wedding here and I want to emphasize how truly beautiful they were. Jenny and her entire staff were so friendly and easy to work with. We were so happy with our entire experience and would highly recommend them!

Real Weddings

• Haley & Joe
    32 photos · 06/25/2017

360 Culver Road Rochester, 14607
Location of (Wisteria Flowers & Gifts Inc.)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding