360 Culver Road, Rochester, NY 14607 Map · Phone number

About Wisteria Flowers & Gifts Inc.

At Wisteria Flowers & Gifts, we specialize in creating the most unique, custom floral arrangements for your special day.

Wisteria is a full service floral shop that focuses on fresh floral design, custom silk work, and a variety of accent decor for your home. We take pride in our individual, unique style and we want to make your wedding day absolutly special. We cater to not only weddings, but corporate events, bridal showers, funerals, and a variety of special occasions.

Call us today to schedule a free wedding consultation appointment!

585.271.0610

Store Hours

Monday-Friday: 9 a.m- 6 p.m.

Saturday: 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.

TammySwalesPhotographyWisteria201013
Picture1
Picture2
Wisteria Flowers & Gifts Inc.

10 Reviews for Wisteria Flowers & Gifts Inc.

Ruth · Married on 03/11/2017

I didn’t know much about flowers, but Amanda made everything painless. We loved that we didn’t have to force feed her what we wanted. We gave her concepts and ideas and she was able to take our wedding theme and make some detailed recommendations. The flowers came out great! We absolutely LOVED what she did with the altar pieces. It turned out way better than I imagined! Amanda did such an amazing job. We recommend getting full service delivery/set up. It gave us one less thing to think about on the day of the wedding. The staff was great at finding all wedding party members and making sure everyone had their boutonnieres.

M · Married on 01/24/2015

Hands down: Wisteria Flowers is the best. What a talented team across the board! They really are top notch. Professional. True artists with hearts of gold. There's no other florist I would hire and trust with such an important day. They literally knock it out of the ballpark every time. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did to create a gorgeous, Adirondack themed, winter wonderland wedding. Wisteria Flowers literally made my dreams come true. I am one happy bride.

The Wisteria team worked their magic and completely transformed the venue. The ceremony was stunning. All of the centerpieces at the cocktail hour and the reception were like works of art. And the bouquets? So beautiful and romantic. It was perfection. The team at Wisteria Flowers puts their heart and soul into their work and it shows.

One of the best parts about all of this is that I had an overall theme for the wedding, but when it came to the flowers: I said that Wisteria Flowers could do whatever they wanted. It was a "designer's choice" wedding. I was able to do that because I trust them THAT much and because they are THAT good. I have full faith and confidence in them. How many brides would be able to do that with their florist? I knew they would knock it out of the ballpark and they did.

From the get go, Wisteria Flowers was the only florist I wanted. They are my number one pick for everything floral and for home decor. They always have been and always will be. Top notch work across the board. I am so, so incredibly grateful for Wisteria. Thank you so much for creating a beauuuutiful winter wonderland. To this day, I still have friends and family members that comment on how gorgeous the flowers at my wedding was. I really cannot thank all of you enough. It has meant the world to us. It was such a magical day. Wisteria did such an amazing job. I can't recommend them enough. They are just the best.

Sherry · Married on 01/17/2015

I am very satisfied with this vendor. Due to allergies, real flowers were not an option for me. This vendor creates beautiful artificial arrangements that look realistic. The ladies there definitely want the customer to be completely satisfied and go above and above to ensure that happens.

Wisteria Flowers & Gifts Inc. FAQ