Wisteria Flowers & Gifts Inc. Reviews

11 | Rochester, NY

11 Reviews for Wisteria Flowers & Gifts Inc.

• Jen

Jen Dematteis Cranston · Married on 09/15/2019

Beautiful flowers

We ordered our flowers for my daughter's wedding here and I want to emphasize how truly beautiful they were. Jenny and her entire staff were so friendly and easy to work with. We were so happy with our entire experience and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Ruth · Married on 03/11/2017

I didn’t know much about flowers, but Amanda made everything painless. We loved that we didn’t have to force feed her what we wanted. We gave her concepts and ideas and she was able to take our wedding theme and make some detailed recommendations. The flowers came out great! We absolutely LOVED what she did with the altar pieces. It turned out way better than I imagined! Amanda did such an amazing job. We recommend getting full service delivery/set up. It gave us one less thing to think about on the day of the wedding. The staff was great at finding all wedding party members and making sure everyone had their boutonnieres.

Sent on 03/26/2017

M · Married on 01/24/2015

Hands down: Wisteria Flowers is the best. What a talented team across the board! They really are top notch. Professional. True artists with hearts of gold. There's no other florist I would hire and trust with such an important day. They literally knock it out of the ballpark every time. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did to create a gorgeous, Adirondack themed, winter wonderland wedding. Wisteria Flowers literally made my dreams come true. I am one happy bride.

The Wisteria team worked their magic and completely transformed the venue. The ceremony was stunning. All of the centerpieces at the cocktail hour and the reception were like works of art. And the bouquets? So beautiful and romantic. It was perfection. The team at Wisteria Flowers puts their heart and soul into their work and it shows.

One of the best parts about all of this is that I had an overall theme for the wedding, but when it came to the flowers: I said that Wisteria Flowers could do whatever they wanted. It was a "designer's choice" wedding. I was able to do that because I trust them THAT much and because they are THAT good. I have full faith and confidence in them. How many brides would be able to do that with their florist? I knew they would knock it out of the ballpark and they did.

From the get go, Wisteria Flowers was the only florist I wanted. They are my number one pick for everything floral and for home decor. They always have been and always will be. Top notch work across the board. I am so, so incredibly grateful for Wisteria. Thank you so much for creating a beauuuutiful winter wonderland. To this day, I still have friends and family members that comment on how gorgeous the flowers at my wedding was. I really cannot thank all of you enough. It has meant the world to us. It was such a magical day. Wisteria did such an amazing job. I can't recommend them enough. They are just the best.

Sent on 05/10/2015

Sherry · Married on 01/17/2015

I am very satisfied with this vendor. Due to allergies, real flowers were not an option for me. This vendor creates beautiful artificial arrangements that look realistic. The ladies there definitely want the customer to be completely satisfied and go above and above to ensure that happens.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Danielle Gillespie · Married on 08/30/2014

Wisteria is AMAZING! The floral arrangements they produce are unlike any others I have seen and made our wedding absolutely beautiful. They worked with us when we had to make budget changes or had special requests and also were very willing to work with our rental company to coordinate the centerpieces. Robyn was our florist and she is not only an amazing florist but also just such a great person. Our entire experience with Wisteria was perfect. Even the flowers for our dogs neck were done so tastefully and were nice and light so our dog wouldn't even notice she was wearing them. I highly recommend Wisteria!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Susan · Married on 07/05/2014

Our daughter's wedding was last week and I used Wisteria because over the years they have been in business, they have consistently delivered the most beautiful arrangements. I feel they are the go-to florist in Rochester for originality and quality. The women there are professional, friendly and they sincerely want the client to be completely satisfied. They continue to maintain the highest standards and I was impressed.

Sent on 07/08/2014
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/30/2013

I had a vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like but the ladies at Wisteria made everything more beautiful than I could have imagined it. Being a fairly OCD bride, I had a multipage list of instructions about the flowers and they were so patient with me in understanding what I wanted. My favorite color is blue and the color theme was cornflower blue. There aren't too many choices for blue flowers and hydrangea is the best bet, but hydrangea can be so unpredictable as they can often steer towards purple. I asked my husband to pick our complimentary color and he chose coral. I had seen these free spirit roses at a shop here in New York City and they were such a perfect pinky, coral color. But these also can be unpredictable and could potentially end up being a yellowy orange. I was so worried about the colors, but they ended up perfect. We also chose blue thistle and light and dark blue delphinium. We ordered centerpieces, bridal and bridal party flowers, boutonnieres and corsages, a few medium arrangements in watering cans and one in a small bicycle planter and everything was so gorgeous. I especially loved my own bouquet of blue hydrangea which they wrapped in twine as I requested and included a ring of soft whitish leaves (I think they're called lamb's ears) which was so pretty. But perhaps the best was the arrangement in the large milk can. I had found a picture on pinterest of a milk can with a beautiful floral arrangement in it. My sister found a milk can just like it at an estate sale for $5. The arrangement ended up being so much more beautiful than the pinterest picture. It was as tall as me and really took the center stage in our reception's pavilion setting. The creative ladies at Wisteria even used the milk can lid to make another small arrangement which was so cute. I couldn't have been happier with our beautiful flowers and with the wonderful staff at Wisteria!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Brenna · Married on 06/08/2013

Jennifer and her team are amazing! I am not a flower person (I love them, but don't know the names very well) and I had a pretty specific vision of what I wanted. My wedding was sort of a modern/vintage theme and I really wanted to use lemons in my centerpieces. Jennifer was fantastic and helped me formulate my ideas. I showed her fabric swatches and photos and she never made me feel rushed or stupid. She was amazing and was always SO excited for me! I had a vague idea of what the centerpieces and bouquets would look like, but I really trusted Jennifer. Everything turned out INCREDIBLE!!! She blew us away and so many of my guests commented on the super unique, gorgeous flowers. They took special time to wrap our bouquets and boutonnières with fabric and ribbon that was so in line with my theme...so adorable and made me feel like they really took me and my wedding seriously. To top it off, when I asked about gratuity, they absolutely refused and she gave me a free toss bouquet to boot!!! I LOVE Wisteria flowers....they're a bit less publicized, but DO it, you will not be sorry. I spent $1500 on the dot and could not have asked for better service, attention, or flowers!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Anne · Married on 04/08/2017

Connie and Jenni were a pleasure to work with and made the bouquets and the overall flower-aspect of our wedding amazing! The bouquets were more beautiful than we even envisioned. The Wisteria team is friendly, accessible and truly one of the best, if not THE best florist in the Rochester area. We highly recommend Wisteria as florists for another wedding or special event and will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Amber · Married on 07/15/2017

Wisteria flowers HANDS DOWN is the best florist we priced and visited. While their pricing is a bit more expensive, IF you tell the ladies your budget, they will find flowers and designs that are beautiful but work within your parameters. I showed up clueless, and Amanda was INCREDIBLE she helped create a "vision" for us and was very detailed in her report...a few months later I totally changed my mind so she is willing to meet with us once again to start over and again, before the wedding. She accepted my changes with open arms!
    MY WEDDING FLOWERS WERE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN I EVER COULD HAVE IMAGINED - AMANDA IS A GENUINE ARTIST. She took my words and ideas and put them into life

Sent on 03/09/2017

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

When it comes to the outcome of the flowers, our flowers came out absolutely beautiful. I chose silk flowers for all of my bouquets due to my allergies, and everyone thought they were real! The beauty of it is that all of my bridesmaids kept their bouquets and mine is a beautiful arrangement on my dining room table. THey also did our arrangements for the tables at the reception, which also came out beautiful. No complaints!They also added in a free toss bouquet. The reason why Wisteria gets 3 stars for their professionalism, is not due to the person we worked with (Louanne) but its due to another woman who works there who was very unprofessional with my mother about payment because she did not have all the facts. Instead of her checking paperwork first, she was very accusatory. Perhaps there was some mis-communication, but the way in which this woman approached my mother, questioning her integrity about the way she does business really rubbed me the wrong way. Especially after we gave them 5 times what they asked for their deposit. However, I would recommend Wisteria because their work and their flowers are beautiful.

Sent on 08/11/2013