25 S. Washington St Suite 206, Naperville, IL 60540 Map · Phone number

About Perfection Beauty by Tricia

Perfection Beauty by Tricia provides makeup services in Naperville, Illinois. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2004. As a one-stop wedding shop, Perfection Beauty offers full-service waxing, threading, eyelash and eyebrow tinting, spray tans and facials.

Perfection Beauty by Tricia offers high-quality service options to each couple. Pre-wedding options are available, such as developing clear glowing skin. The entire bridal party can come in for a spray tan and waxing special one to three days before the wedding. Hair removal services include tweezing and waxing. Additionally, makeup options include:

• Airbrush makeup

Classic styles
2f30742b88cf009f 6A2203C0 C0C3 40B2 8075 B87EAA43FD4E

3 Reviews for Perfection Beauty by Tricia

Emily · Married on 07/16/2016

Tricia is amazing! She was recommended to me by my cousin and I saw her work first hand at my cousin's wedding. At 10pm on the dance floor, the bride and bridesmaids still looked flawless! She gave me a trial for my engagement photos. She was so kind and knowledgeable! She didn't judge me for my lack of make-up knowledge and made sure I looked like myself, just better.
    Fast forward to my wedding, Tricia helped me look the best I've ever looked while still looking like me! She uses amazing products that look natural, yet flawless and are never caked on. She is so nice and funny and great to chat with! My bridesmaids loved her too! She came down to our hotel in Chicago to help me for our big day! She is reasonably priced and does amazing work!! Look no farther than Tricia!!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/18/2015

Tricia at Perfection Beauty Boutique is amazing! She is very professional with the services she provides and is extremely knowledgeable with beauty and skincare. I first met Tricia when she was working for Benefit. A few years later, she started this wonderful business. Tricia takes care of all my waxing, lash tinting and spray tans. She also did my make up for my wedding and has done my make up for 5 other weddings that I have been in! I have recommended her to many friends and family members, all of whom have been just as satisfied with her work as I have been. Tricia always has one goal in mind.....to make you BEAUTIFUL without breaking the bank! Thank you Tricia for making me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day! I recommend her most highly!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Emily · Married on 05/30/2015

Tricia at Perfection Beauty was incredible to work with! She met me prior to our wedding day for me to do my makeup trial and I absolutely fell in love with her work. She talked me through what looks would bring out my skin tone and eye color and offered her recommendations. Tricia was extremely flexible, accommodating, affordable and created a beautiful look that made me feel flawless on my wedding day! I loved her work so much that I had her do my makeup again for my best friend's wedding a few months later :). I highly recommend using Tricia at Perfection Beauty.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Perfection Beauty by Tricia FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 60
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 60
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 100
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 30
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Facials
    Tanning
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Threading
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

• 25 S. Washington St Suite 206, Suite 206 Naperville, Illinois, 60540 See on map
    Location of (Perfection Beauty by Tricia)