Perfect Parties by Mo

Auburn, CA View map Visit website

$2,250 Typical Price

As a floral designer and event designer and coordinator, I combine my extensive knowledge of color, design and trends with your unique style, to transform your vision into reality. I provide creativity, expertise and guidance while saving you valuable time, energy, money and stress.

A coordinator for even the smallest wedding or event can make the day seem effortless. Careful planning,

communication, organization, execution and choreography will leave you stress-free to enjoy your wedding or special celebration.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$105.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2250

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Experience!

For my October wedding I hired Mo Ward to be my florist and wedding coordinator. Mo is amazing and working with her was one of the best decisions we made! She is very organized and has great ideas but also really listens and understands exactly what the Bride is looking for. I can't say enough wonderful things about Mo. If you are looking for a Florist or Wedding Coordinator, I highly encourage you to contact her you will not be disappointed.
    Hilary Married on 09/03/2016
    I cannot begin to tell everyone how amazing Mo was. Her flowers brought our wedding to life. Every little touch she did was magical!!!! She made everything I asked for and then some. Mo and Irene went far above and beyond what I had even dreamed of! They came and visited the venue AND took my husband and I to the flower warehouse to pick out flowers!!!! IT WAS GREAT!!!

Mo put flowers ever where at the wedding!!! Places I didn't even know could have flowers!!! Everyone loved the flowers so much my God mother had to hid some of them so that there were enough for her at the end of the wedding!!! They were the perfect blend of funky and elegant, which is exactly what I wanted.

Mo even had me and my bridesmaids over to do a work shop where we got to make the centerpieces. It was great to do and made us appreciate the flowers so much more ha ha!

I highly recommend Mo, she was amazing to work with. She is truly a vendor you can rely on which is super clutch during such a hectic time.

Perfect Parties by Mo's reply:

Thank you Hilary! You were wonderful to work with in creating unique centerpieces and florals. I enjoyed working with the artichoke flowers (for California) and cobra lilies (for Lousiana)!
    Mo
    Kathleen Married on 09/17/2016
    Mo is such a wonderful florist to work with for a special event. The other florists I interviewed were shops that do tons of weddings whereas Mo does special events only so not only does she work with you extensively prior to the event to make sure everything looks perfect, she is there to deliver, set up, move things from one location to another, and collect things at the end of the night! I'm so glad I chose Mo!

380 Ferguson Rd Auburn, CA, 95603
530-288-4701
Location of (Perfect Parties by Mo)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding