Rohnert Park, CA 94928 Map · Phone number

Couple kissing
9120ca5906eb1a4a 1525804700 59483ba83d93e50e 1525804699 f4a438dc32999fe3 152580

3 Reviews for PERFECT DAY WEDDING COORDINATOR

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Sue is our hero! Sue helped us plan the perfect day for our daughter! What started out as a small backyard destination wedding turned into a large 2 day Napa affair. Considering we live in Texas, this was a big undertaking! Sue was organized, patient, willing to go above and beyond her day of commitment, and just a delight to work with! Sue will bring your visions to life!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Adam · Married on 03/25/2018

We hired Sue Luna as our day-of coordinator and we are so glad we did! Sue did an amazing job leading up to the wedding in helping to plan our event in great detail. She asked all the questions that my wife and I didn't even know to ask. After every conversation with Sue, we felt more at ease. She helped to build a wedding timeline, coordinate with the vendors and venue, and assure we had everything we needed in place. On the day of the event, she was organized, efficient, and best of all my bride and myself didn't have to worry about a thing. It was all taken care of. Sue went above and beyond and was a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Sahra · Married on 11/21/2015

Thanks to Sue with Perfect Day I had the best wedding ever!! Sue is a true gem to work with. From the moment I contacted her to set up our first meeting I knew Sue would be a perfect fit for us. She was very professional but more importantly made me feel like she was part of my family and truly invested in making my day exactly what I had envisioned. She helped to make all of my crazy ideas come together without any hiccups but also suggested new ideas that I would have never thought about that really helped to make my wedding special. I have to say that I did not have a single worry on my wedding day and this is all thanks to Sue! I wish I could have a wedding every year!!

Sent on 12/11/2015

PERFECT DAY WEDDING COORDINATOR FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1