Penelope Bridal (Parker & Penelope)

Hopewell Junction, NY View map

Welcome to Parker & Penelope, The Source of All Things Wonderful!

Parker & Penelope is the destination for special occasion apparel and gifts. We have one of the largest selections of apparel and accessories for Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, First Communions, Confirmations, Flower Girls, Ring Bearers, Homecomings, Pageants, Presentacións de Tres Años, Proms, Quinceañeras, Sweet Sixteens, Tuxedos, and Weddings.

We are conveniently located in the bucolic Hudson Valley of New York. Come into our beautiful boutique staffed with experienced professionals. We will outfit you with the perfect attire for your special event. We guarantee you exclusive style and color for your prom, first communion, pageant and other similar event*.

We have hundreds of outfits in stock! Come into our Hopewell Plaza salon, try on your favorites from our selection and walk out with the perfect outfit for you. We offer special order apparel, couture and ready-to-wear special occasion apparel.

Can’t make it to our salon? We offer WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!

We offer quality products and white glove service for an enjoyable shopping experience. We guarantee 100% satisfaction!

See a better price in another store or online? We now price match any authorized competitor (in-home price; terms & conditions apply.)

3.1
  • User1781466 2+ years ago
    I stumbled across this boutique while visiting my sister over the summer.I got my gorgeous mermaid gown at one of their trunk shows. The beading and silhouette really flattered me. They were able to order it for my height, which saved me money on the alterations. The place is really sweet and the salespeople were down to earth; not pushy at all. We went without an appointment and they were very accommodating. I left and visited a few other stores in the area. I came back a couple of days later and bought the dress I tried on during the show. We were able to get a deal on the wedding dress. They also gave us a big savings on the bridesmaid dresses since were were buying so many. The overall experience was great!
    Sebastian Married on 08/03/2015
    Very pleased, will be using it again.

Penelope Bridal (Parker & Penelope)'s reply:

Thank you for coming to our salon! We love our customers as family.
    Cheryl Married on 07/18/2015
    Such a lovely, cutesy and cozy bridal salon. The entire staff was very helpful, sweet, kind, professional and welcoming. I also would like to add that they were not overbearing; which I loved the most.

Penelope Bridal (Parker & Penelope)'s reply:

Thank you so much for coming to our boutique. You were the best customers around. We enjoyed having you. Thank you so much for the photos!

CVS Hopewell Plaza, 415 NY Route 376 @ NY Route 82 Hopewell Junction, 12533

M-F 11am-6pm Sat 9am-5pm We follow Arlington and Wappingers closings and delays.
Location of (Penelope Bridal (Parker & Penelope))

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding