3105 Pelham Parkway, Pelham, AL 35124 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Pelham Flowers By Desiree

Pelham Flowers By Desiree is a full service florist located in Pelham, Alabama. We create custom flower arrangements to uniquely complement your events; from Anniversary to Weddings and everything in between.

Follow Pelham Flowers By Desiree on

NewPicture1jp
NewPicture24jj

23 Reviews for Pelham Flowers By Desiree

Megyn · Married on 05/20/2017

Desiree made awesome flower arrangement for my wedding. She is very accommodating and talented. My wedding flower arrangements were gorgeous. Great quality flowers and great arrangements. My bouquet was more than what I expected. She made some suggestions for our flowers and I am glad I went with that. Overall a great experience working with Desiree and her staff. She made it stress free and enjoyable. I highly recommend Pelham Flowers By Desiree if you are looking for an awesome florist with a great taste and talent.

Mary · Married on 05/06/2017

Pelham Flowers By Desiree exceeded our expectation with gorgeous wedding flowers on our wedding day. Desiree is very fun to work with and she came up with great suggestions and ideas for our wedding flowers. Out of all the vendors we had for the wedding she was by far the most competent and friendly to work with. She went above and beyond to deliver the most gorgeous wedding flowers. I will always be thankful to my friend who recommended me Desiree. If you are looking for an absolute best wedding florist in business to do your wedding flowers I highly recommend Desiree.

Pat · Married on 03/25/2017

Desiree at Pelham Flowers was wonderful to work with as we prepared for my daughter's wedding. We sought her out based on great reviews on wedding wire and other sites after we found one of the hot wedding florists here in Birmingham to be very non-responsive. Desiree listened to our vision and added her own creative touches. We always felt like we were her favorite customer. Always responsive, always positive, super enthusiastic and helpful. On wedding day, Desiree came into the bride's room with a big smile and the most beautiful bridesmaid bouquets. As a sweet extra, she had upgraded my daughter's bouquet with a ton of extra blooms as her gift to her. Was gorgeous and made our bride feel so special! All floral displays were exactly as envisioned. Couldn't be more pleased, so if you are shopping for a wedding florist, I highly recommend you add Pelham Flowers by Desiree to your short list. She is reasonably priced and a pleasure to work with.

Pelham Flowers By Desiree FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 399.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 249.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 28.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 349.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pelham Flowers By Desiree 1
    Free Wedding Consultation
    We offer free wedding consultation. Visit us online at www.PelhamFlowersByDesiree.com to schedule your appointment.

• 3105 Pelham Parkway Pelham, 35124 See on map