Nearby Vendors to Consider

Sample Sales (2)
Veils (2)
Bridal Belts (1)
Hair Accessories (1)

Julie was wonderful to work with. She had so many dresses to choose from and allowed my mom and I to walk around the store and pull dresses ourselves. I had tried lots of dresses on and wasn't feeling them, so redressed. I walked the store one more time and a dress I hadn't seen before caught my eye. It ended up being the one! Dress came in on time and payment and pickup was easy.

Profile Picture Chelsey, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Sample Sales, Bride

Awesome service awesome dress thank you

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I love this bridal shop! They hang around just the right amount of time. They help cinch you in to your next dress and make sure you're comfortable before they leave to give you time to discuss with the group. I found my dress on sale here and went to a family friend for alterations so all in all my dress was far less than $1000, which was my original budget. Because my dress was a sales rack dress there were stones missing and lots of visible wear. Even though it was a sale dress the shop did a wonderful job of replacing broken and missing stones and repairing any visible wear and tear, which I wasn't really expecting them to do on a sale dress. I was ecstatic with the result! You couldn't even tell the stones were at one point broken!

Profile Picture Kara, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews