Peace of Mind Wedding and Event Planning

Chagrin Falls, OH View map

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jacquelin Married on 05/26/2018
    Holly was an absolute savior on our wedding day, not to mention the months (even year!) leading up! She was not only extremely kind and genuine, she was knowledgeable and level-headed. She had tricks up her sleeve to help in situations I would have literally never imagined would be an issue. Everything went off with a hitch and we couldn't even envision our wedding day without her by our sides. She went the extra mile by anticipating our needs which allowed our day to run smooth as butter. She even cleaned up and packed our car with our gifts and decor at the end of the night! Please, do yourself a favor and get her on your team, you seriously will not regret it!!!
    Duane Married on 10/21/2016
    Holly was fantastic. She kept everything organized and on time, took care of all the vendors and let us enjoy the day worry free.
    Erica Married on 07/15/2016
    Holly is simply the best wedding coordinator in NE Ohio. From our first meeting with Holly, my now husband and I knew Holly was the person we wanted to entrust with such an important task.

Holly is organized, responsive, solution oriented and possesses every quality a successful wedding coordinator must have. But, what sets Holly apart from the rest is that she truly cares about her clients and will take the extra steps and spend extra time to make sure your full vision is executed beautifully down to the last detail.

Without Holly’s attention to detail and hard-working nature, my dream wedding would not have been possible. Holly and I met over the course of a year to organize, plan, and form a relationship. She took the time to get to know more about my husband and I, and the knowledge of us showed with the thoughtful and intuitive questions she asked during the planning process, and her interactions with our vendor team and family.

Holly is also affordable to work with, she carefully interviewed Chris and me to make sure she understood exactly what we needed and that we did not have an unlimited budget. Our planning package was customized and although Holly did not have to work with us until the very end, she made sure to check in throughout to ask if there was anything else I needed or if I even just needed to talk.

Working with Holly was one of the best experiences during the wedding planning process and I highly recommend her as a vendor and as a person.

Chagrin Falls, 44023
Location of (Peace of Mind Wedding and Event Planning)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding