Paul Hoke DJ

Greenville, SC 29698 Map · Phone number

8 Reviews for Paul Hoke DJ

Emily · Married on 10/29/2016

I have known Paul for a number of years, so I knew he would be a great addition to our wedding, but I never guessed how valuable he would be for the entire planning process, and for helping me not to worry on the day of, because I knew he had everything taken care of. He helped me come up with some really unique ideas to incorporate into our reception to make it personal for us, but also memorable for all our friends and family. He made sure the event flowed well, played some really amazing music, and even taught a mini swing dance lesson, which everyone loved. He also took care of the sound for our ceremony, including taking care of our musician and pastor, and made sure everyone was in place when the time came. You can hire anyone to play music for your wedding, but if you want someone who will help you plan and execute the wedding of your dreams, go with Paul!

T · Married on 07/01/2016

We hired Paul Hoke as the DJ for our daughter's wedding reception. He was fantastic to work with and we highly recommend him! He worked with my daughter out of state to plan the entertainment for the reception and it could not have gone more smoothly. He has personality plus, is polite, prompt and just a class act guy! The reception playlist was right on track and set the stage for a wonderful evening. He had everyone on the dance floor enjoying themselves. We had a couple of last minute changes and he handled those as well. You will not go wrong having Paul entertain at your event!

Jo · Married on 06/25/2016

WOW! My husband and I, family, and friends cannot stop talking about how amazing Paul Hoke was as our wedding DJ/Entertainer! He was able to come up with some amazing ideas to help make our wedding very fun, unique, and one-of-a-kind on the spot! Just to list a few things that Paul did: 1) he is extremely easy to talk to and plan stuff with 2) he was able to keep guest entertained by either getting them involved in events happening or by always playing the BEST music 3) he had multiple creative ideas to incorporate into our wedding reception to make it flow so smoothly and make it so memorable!! I am still amazed looking back at everything he did for us! This DJ/Entertainer is a MUST have for your big day!!!!

• Greenville, SC See on map