Pasiune Photography

Manassas, VA View map

P A S I U N E is one of the few words that describes how I feel towards photography. It means "passion" in Romanian. As a multi-cultural individual, I was drawn to it immediately. I was born in Stuttgart, Germany & raised in the Republic of Panama. I'm one of the many children in my family that was brought up by few well known photographers. I always admired their dedication and love for each picture; meeting tons of different families and going to different locations to capture that special moment. I loved always being behind the camera and making every picture, tell a story of its own. Therefore, I decided to take my camera & do what I love the most.

I'm a freelance photographer. Currently working with families & commercial portraits. I also enjoy doing weddings & special events. I love to travel, which means I'll come to you. I enjoy doing outdoor shoots in a natural environment. I am very devoted and will do anything to make sure you and yours are 100% satisfied. Feel free to look around & above all, enjoy.

With Love;
Yadi G.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Michelle Married on 08/06/2010
    We booked Pasiune Photography for our engagement pictures and they turned out beautifully! Yadira has a great style and is very easy to work with. She was open to all my suggestions and was very creative with the photos.

6910 Token Valley Rd. Manassas, 20112
Location of (Pasiune Photography)

Pasiune Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Pasiune Photography offer?

Pasiune Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Pasiune Photography offer?

Pasiune Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Pasiune Photography offer for wedding events?

Pasiune Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Pasiune Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Pasiune Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding