7107 Highway 6 South, Houston, TX 77083 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Parvani Vida Bridal & Formal

Local to Houston, Texas, bridal boutique Parvani Vida Bridal & Formal specializes in elite designer wedding gowns. Established in 2003, Parvani Vida Bridal & Formal is composed of a highly trained staff of bridal consultants committed to making you feel pampered, informed, and confident in your gown selection. “Parvani Vida” means “beautiful life” in Italian, and owner, founder, and designer Jeannie Phuong of Parvani Vida Bridal & Formal is dedicated to ensuring each client experiences the poetry of that phrase during their time in her bridal boutique. With over six thousand square feet of space filled with gowns both traditional and of the latest trends, Parvani Vida Bridal & Formal features drop chandeliers and a maitre’d-esque staff dedicated to helping you not only find your gown, but also transform it to meet and exceed your desires.

Parvani Vida Bridal & Formal happily serves brides, bridesmaids, and mothers of the bride and groom. Rental tuxedos and associated accessories are also provided for grooms and groomsmen. The boutique’s team of bridal consultants are happy to handle on-site dress modifications and craft customized designs. The boutique always manages the shipping of your dress to the salon, and will steam your dress twice before your wedding day. Bustling, if desired, can be provided in either American or French style. After your wedding, the salon offers a variety of preservation options to ensure your dress lasts a lifetime.

Follow Parvani Vida Bridal & Formal on

Parvani Vida Bridal & Formal 1
Parvani Vida Bridal & Formal 2
  • Ana

Ana Herrera · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Amazing! Long lasting memory!

Oh my GOSH!! Everybody I mean everybody at Parvani Vida was EXTREMELY helpful! I went in the store kinda shy and not really knowing what to expect. I had been to other bridal stores and they just made me totally feel out of place and threw me off of what I originally thought I had wanted. I came to Parvani Vida and they made my dress shopping not only easy but a long lasting memory. The person that helped me was Soule. (probably spelling her name wrong, sorry) She took all my ideas and inspirations of what I was hoping to find and she worked her magic, mixed everything, and found my perfect dress!!!! Thank You everybody at Parvani Vida! :)

Sent on 06/11/2019

Mandy · Married on 06/26/2019

My Fairy Tale

From the moment I walked in, I knew I would be in good hands. My “Fairy Godmother” Sloane performed her magic and picked out gorgeous dresses for me to try on, with each one being more gorgeous. I really felt like a fairy tale princess. Another fairy tale maker, Elise, was helping another bride but still without her recommendation of adding a beautiful belt and later helping with my alterations, I would not have dazzled as I do. Everyone at Parvani Vida including the lovely Iris and Ilicia, and of course the visionary Jeannie. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Parvani Vida Bridal & Formal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 7107 Highway 6 South Houston, Texas, 77083 See on map
    281-712-2407 (Phone number)
    2817368076 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Sat: 10am until 6:00pm Closed Sundays